Bono has a BATH... at your local newsstand!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-Tree

War Child
Hey Girls!

Just letting you know that Q Magazine, the one with all those extra big nice glossy photos, is having a special edition titled "The 100 Greatest Rock n' Roll Photographs" coming out!!! Complete with the story behind the bath shot.

On your marks... get set...
bono_bath.jpg

*coughs at the dust* hello?

Check out Q for more info: http://www.q4music.com/features/DisplayFeature.cfm?ObjectUUID=0315E919-6549-49BA-B12F4F612C83D13C

------------------
"Only the dead shall see the end of war." ~ Plato

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 02-09-2002).]

I looooooove that picture.........

*Bono Fuzzies*

I know it been posted before, but it was a great thing to see before I go off to work.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by J-Tree:
Complete with the story behind the bath shot.

On your marks... get set...
bono_bath.jpg
Can I just.....em make up my OWN story about that pic?
luvlove.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINITELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women,small children & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

I LOVE that pic.. I can't wait to get that issue!
biggrin.gif
I need to subscribe to Q.. there is always at least ONE mention of U2, believe it or not..

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Can this magazine be bought in the U.K?!

It's a UK based magazine. I subscribe to it in the US but I almost died when I saw my credit card statement after the pounds to dollars conversion, almost $100!!!!!

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
I need to subscribe to Q..

See my reply to Bono-Vox...verrrrry expensive to subscribe to Q in the US. I subsribed online and didn't think about the pounds to dollars coversion. It ended up being close to $100 for a 1 year subscription. You do get the ocasional free CD but I think its cheaper to just buy it here, if you can find it.

Update: Just checked my credit card statement...the subscription was 59 GB which converted to $85.48 US! Yikes!!!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-09-2002).]

Blarg ... the link doesn't work ... can you tell us what the story is.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

It's on newstands now. I bought it yesterday here in Canada at Chapters. The bath shot made #20 on the list!!! It doesn't have a month because it's a "Special Edition" and it has a pic of Madonna on the cover.

I can post the story a little later... but here's a preview...
The bubbles had to be manipulated to cover certain areas!!!!! Ahem...

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I can post the story a little later... but here's a preview...
The bubbles had to be manipulated to cover certain areas!!!!! Ahem...

Arrrrrgggghhhhh! Oh my dad!!! I would gladly sell my parents to see the original photos (without manipulation). I can't wait until you post the whole story.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Are you telling me that someone got paid to manipulate the bubbles over Bono to cover him???

I would have paid for the privilege.

And Q mag can be bougt at Tower Records and Barnes and Noble.

------------------
She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom