Bono has 5 children??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I think it's fair to say that some one has got their facts very wrong! Coz believe you me, if Bono had had another son, this would be the first place that would hear about it!! :wink:

Whew. Thank goodness. I guess I have to remember that anyone can post on wikipedia and it's not always the best place for factual info. :lol: One time, I went on a specific entry and all that was written on the page was:

omg.

That's it. Someone had apparently figured out how to post and made a joke. I was confused as crap for a while.

Yay! :) P.S. I just edited the entry to exclude the mysterious 5th child. And I fixed Elijah's name. They had it wrong on there. It's Elijah Patricius Q Guggi right?

:cute: Ali sure has 5 kids... :lol: or so she says!
But yea, as far as I know Bono doesn't have a house in England either :scratch: Adam does have one...

It's: Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q

thanks! I edited that part, too.

I wasn't sure about all his houses, etc. I guess someone else could edit that part sometime. All you have to do is create and account and you can literally edit the page yourself. They say they check it, but I don't know who does it or how often, to confirm accuracy. Obviously they missed the detail about Bono's mysterious fifth child. They even named him!! I wonder where that came from.

And two dogs. I don't remember their names but they are like having another 2 children, right?

The dogs names are/were Angel and Fanny...I know this because it was a question for a U2 game we were having during a U2 convention. and damn did I know the answer to Bono's dogs names!! LOL!!!...Hey knowing the answer won me some GREAT bootleg dvd's :D

And two dogs. I don't remember their names but they are like having another 2 children, right?

If the two dogs are the German Shepherds I believe they are gone, not sure though. In recent pics I have seen different dogs on his property in Ireland (Canaan dogs?) and France (a lab, possibly Larry's, and a small dog something like a Japanese Chin).

Wikipedia is a good starting resource but anyone can get an account and once they have one, pretty much add and edit anything. That is when the information can start getting a bit inaccurate.

Yeah that's true. It's good for starting out, but I would consult more than just that if I wanted factual information. :lol:

Yeah. I was hoping we wouldn't have to bring up all our love children with Bono. In which case, we might have to do some major editing on Wikipedia.
:lol:

Ali says they have quite a full family, what with 4 kids, two dogs and a rock band. Notice the rock band is last on the totem pole. :lol:

Dana

Back
Top Bottom