Bono has......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

His Mum's eyes

irishewson.jpg

and his Da's chin and mouth

bobby_iris.jpg

bob2.jpg

It's funny, almost like one of those gene-0-meter things in the mall where you put in your face and another person and it shows you what your kid will look like!

I bet if someone used PHOTOSHOP to mix the top half of Iris's face with the bottom of Bob's it would look just like this:

021.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-22-2002).]

He does!!!!! I've never seen that pic of his Mum before.... very pretty. If you just look at the bottom half of Bob's head... it really looks like it could be Bono....

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by Julyfly:
OMY goodness, Stormy! I really had completely forgotten about reading that! Or maybe it was buried in my subconscious somewhere? Was that story in Eamon Dunphy's book? I read that book about 12 years ago, then a friend "borrowed" it & I never saw it again

That's a bit strange, cause I've read that story yesterday, when I drove to my grannies. It's on the last page of BILL FLANAGAN'S boook U2: Until the end of the world. I really was impressed by his fathers thoughts and this story about Bono talking with bees, when he was a 3-year-old.

------------------
In Adam Clayton, U2 have their emotional touchstone, a thoughtful, reflective man, comfortable in his skin, fluid with his feelings, enjoying his life.[/b) -- Dermot Moore, Hotpress 2001

**EEIRE CHILLS**

Something powerful was at work here. It was meant to be.

wow....

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

This is so awesome
smile.gif
I had seen that picture of his parents sitting at the table and really took a look at it to see what features he got from who. And it's a bit creepy about that story with the fortune teller, I agree that something powerful was at work...

------------------
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

BONO: What can I say, girls? It's all in the jeans.
7.jpg

ELEVATEDMOLE: Um, Bono....I think you mean--
dna_strand.gif

MONA: SSHH!!!

O_O
Bono is forgiven all grammatical errors.

It's all in the jeans.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-22-2002).]

Originally posted by WildHonee:
It's all in the jeans.

Yes it is.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You know, I was looking at that picture of Bobby & Iris sitting at the table together and couldn't help but think that if someone had told them back then that their youngest son would grow up to be one of the biggest rock stars in the world and that he use his celebrity to REALLY try and help the poor, the hungry & the sick...I bet they would've thought that person to be COMPLETELY DAFT!
"What? Our Paul??? Ha,ha,ha... that's a good one- you really had us going for a moment there!"
(And I do not in any way mean that as an insult to Bono- I adore him!) It just boggles my mind! I mean, what if they had decided NOT to marry (their's being a unique marriage anyway)- then no Bono! No U2!-
(I know, I know... Perish the thought!)
I dunno... I guess the mysterious ways of this world just really amaze me sometimes.

And that is all the time that we have on today's episode of "Deep Thoughts & Pointless Ramblings".

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 03-22-2002).]

Those are some nice 'deep thoughts' Julyfly! Did you know the true story that, before Bono's parents were married, a fortune teller told her that she would have 2 sons, the second one's name would begin with P and he would be very famous?! It's true, his aunt and father later told the story. *cold chills* So, see, you're right on target there!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Julyfly:
You know, I was looking at that picture of Bobby & Iris sitting at the table together and couldn't help but think that if someone had told them back then that they're youngest son would grow up to be one of the biggest rock stars in the world and that he use his celebrity to REALLY try and help the poor, the hungry & the sick...I bet they would've thought that person to be COMPLETELY DAFT!
"What? Our Paul??? Ha,ha,ha... that's a good one- you really had us going for a moment there!"
(And I do not in any way mean that as an insult to Bono- I adore him!) It just boggles my mind! I mean, what if they had decided NOT to marry (their's being a unique marriage anyway)- then no Bono! No U2!-
(I know, I know... Perish the thought!)
I dunno... I guess the mysterious ways of this world just really amaze me sometimes.

And that is all the time that we have on today's episode of "Deep Thoughts & Pointless Ramblings".

100% Agreement on that! I mean just imagine if you were them and someone did come up to you and tell you that! I know each and every one of us is beyond thankful that Bob and Iris were so much in love that nothing mattered to them but each other and that they had Bono! *looks up to Heaven* Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Hewson!! We love your son! and your grandkids are soooo beautiful!

I love that story Stormy! I wonder if they had that in the back of their minds when they named him????? Hmmmmm.....

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I love that story Stormy! I wonder if they had that in the back of their minds when they named him????? Hmmmmm.....

According to his Dad, everyone forgot about it until Iris's sister remembered it and brought it up- in the ACHTUNG BABY ERA!! Then Bob remembered. Of course Iris had been gone for years
frown.gif
and Bono never knew. Maybe Iris did remember, maybe it was in her subconcious, and maybe it was DESTINY!!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Those are some nice 'deep thoughts' Julyfly! Did you know the true story that, before Bono's parents were married, a fortune teller told her that she would have 2 sons, the second one's name would begin with P and he would be very famous?! It's true, his aunt and father later told the story. *cold chills* So, see, you're right on target there!
biggrin.gif

OMY goodness, Stormy! I really had completely forgotten about reading that! Or maybe it was buried in my subconscious somewhere? Was that story in Eamon Dunphy's book? I read that book about 12 years ago, then a friend "borrowed" it & I never saw it again
frown.gif
Thanks for reminding me of the story! Chilllllls, indeed!

------------------
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Originally posted by Princess Bononoke:
Thank God for Bono's parents
Bono's dad was very handsome when young.

But now I'm confused. From who did Bono got the nose?
confused.gif

I agree that Bobby was a very handsome fellow! They made a lovely couple. I think "tha nose" is a combination of both his parents' noses.

------------------
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Back
Top Bottom