Bono Hair: Short and Sweet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I know this is a matter of some debate for the PLEBA girls, butI love Bono's Popmart-era hair ... short, sweet and remarkably free of hair dye. I want to qualify this by saying I did not like the completely shaven head or the mowhawk that could be seen in the piccie of him shirtless and driving what appears to be a truck (i think this was an Anton Corbjin).

Post your piccies of Popmart Bono:

P000012146.jpg

980217r2-10crum-u2.jpg

980227r8-29crum-u2.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 12-11-2001).]

i also have a weakness for the short hair!

bonoblueeyes.jpg

bono99.jpg

bono_ha.jpg

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
biggrin.gif

bono15.jpg

Oooooooo ... this is one of my favorites. So very sexy.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I love his short hair! I love all his hair! I love his hair when it's not even there!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

I agree, I actually do like Bono with the short hair a lot. I don't know I have a thing for scruffy man, plus besides the muscle man shirt it still looks like he spent some time at the gym in that era. I'll see if I find anything that isn't posted.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

you know even though i dont like the short hair i luuuuuuuuurve the "starin at the sun" vid, why not post pics from that vid, or is there any i think ive only seen two altogether .

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

And I much prefer the brown hair to the black. With his hair dyed black he looks like a rock star. But he is a rock star.
rolleyes.gif
I just think the black and the leather are over the top.
cool2.gif

------------------

To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Ok here are some
6l70564.jpg

6y12596.jpg

6y82167.jpg

6v92227.jpg

6B16055.jpg

6g97881.jpg

well that's all I have though I know there's more out there.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

(hey, great name on the EDGE!)

I completely agree...the minute I saw the two pictures I posted together, I was just thinking, Bono, keep your natural brown hair, PLEASE!!! It makes him look more innocent or something...the black is too harsh for him now that he's getting a tad older...(I gotta call Fintan)

Although...with the way Norman looks...Bono may have some gray hair hiding under all that dye!!!
eek.gif
Wonder what he'd look like with a little salt-n-pepper???

Originally posted by On The Edge:
And I much prefer the brown hair to the black. With his hair dyed black he looks like a rock star. But he is a rock star.
rolleyes.gif
I just think the black and the leather are over the top.

I LOVE POP BONO!!!!!!!!
H792750.jpg

D286917.jpg

f554535.jpg

wG67217.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-11-2001).]

Er, girls, THIS is sweet short hair.

S260147.jpg

I like him with the dyed black hair!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 12-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Discoteque:

Wonder what he'd look like with a little salt-n-pepper???

Brown dye would be fine!
smile.gif
But I'd really like to see natural.

------------------

I think we're forgetting that natural might bo longer be brown

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

WOO HOO!!!! I LOVE me some short-haired Bono!!!
biggrin.gif
I loved the mullet, loved it long (which I at first hated), and I also really disliked the short stuff (at the time) but now...I love it...the more to shows of his oh so PRETTY FACE!!!!

Zb58653.jpg

4524310.jpg

3S81910.jpg

Lz20768.jpg

the sweetest thing...Ali cut HER hair short when he did, as well...talk about bonding!
smile.gif

Oh my, these have to be my favorite pics yet!

Should....not....have....attempted....to look at these......at 3:30 am......

*gives up*
*swoooooooooooons*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by mbi16:
I think we're forgetting that natural might bo longer be brown

You're right!

He had grey sideburns when I saw him up close, but Norman is all the proof you need!

Heh - he's sexy no matter what colour hair he has! Though it is waaay sexier short....
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
You're right!

He had grey sideburns when I saw him up close, but Norman is all the proof you need!

Heh - he's sexy no matter what colour hair he has! Though it is waaay sexier short....
wink.gif

Awwww ... grey sideburns. How cute.

------------------
Jessica

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pin

Don't worry mb16! She didn't mean you. She knows that we are no fans of the Pop look.
Any other pics of Bono and I'm there baby, just call out my name and look over your shoulder and I'll be there!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-13-2001).]

since I just went on my crusade to save pop Bono, I'd figure I'd bump this one a bit

Back
Top Bottom