Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
Hey everyone!

I wasn't sure if this has been posted before, but Bono is in the running among others for the Greatest Celebrity Humanitarian in HELLO! Magazine.

You can vote here:
http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/canada-humanitarian/index.html
And you can re-vote every 15 minutes?

If this has been posted before, or I posted in the wrong thread, I'm REALLY really sorry. Just wanted to get the word out.

Have fun voting!

I can see Brangolina at the top, but why is Sting beating Bill & Melinda Gates? I wasn't even aware that Sting has a humantarian campaign. :reject:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I wasn't even aware that Sting has a humantarian campaign. :reject:

I think he's campaigning for the preservation of the rain forest in S. America.

U2girl said:

I think he's campaigning for the preservation of the rain forest in S. America.

Ah, ok. :up:

Kind of a misnomer then, since environmentalism and animal rights are different than "humanitarianism".

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I can see Brangolina at the top, but why is Sting beating Bill & Melinda Gates? I wasn't even aware that Sting has a humantarian campaign. :reject:

Brangolina:lmao:

Sting? the only thing I found was one sentence saying his campaign is to save the rainforests...:scratch:

edit^saw you guy's beat me too it...:wink:

Ladies? Insulting to us men here helping out Bono!

wait am I the only guy who responded in the thread...:ohmy:

tpsglick2424 said:
Ladies? Insulting to us men here helping out Bono!

wait am I the only guy who responded in the thread...:ohmy:

OOPS!! :ohmy: Very sorry about that guys!!! I blame posting early in the morning with brain fog.....

Please accept my apologies!!!! :bow: :wink:

Its hello magazine , doesnt suprise me brad and angleina top it.

Women who read hello magazine generally dont read papers or get into the news much. I should know , my sis and mum read it lol.

Yay! I'm glad yiz are voting! Looks like we're still about 500 behind, but honestly I think the contest is really between the top two. The other numbers have stayed relatively the same since I've been voting yesterday.

Bryan Adams has maintained a strong 22. I had no idea he was behind a specific cause.

Keep up the votes! I'm convinced we can put Bono on top. :yes:

I cant believe brad and angelina are in the running! (I've just bullied all of my friends with internet access into voting for Bono. A little boycotting can't hurt..:wink:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom