Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i swear its letting me vote more than once evry 15 minutes.. :hyper: he's catching up!

brang just went up 2..I swear this is a fix...maybe the producers are scwrewing with us and adding votes in:huh:

I bet they are just messing with our heads..its not going up now for brange, so we are voting away thinking we are getting somewhere, and soon it will probably go up about 1000 votes for them. Oh well I'll vote for bono in vain!

Galeongirl said:
I'll vote till I die :shifty:

sadly, I keep forgetting when I vote, so I dunno when it's 15 mins :banghead:

for me its more like every 15 seconds :ohmy:

Okay I'm staying up all night. We're going to win this thing!
(The coffees talking :crack: )

Btw, it's sort of suspicious and funny at the same time how Brange's votes increase by 2 again each single time I vote for Bono. :hmm: What's going on?

Babydoll said:
Only 433 behind now! :hyper:

We were 419 when I was last here...:huh:

I guess we just gotta vote....Wouldn't it just suck if we all found out this was all a fix?

They went up 47 votes..:tsk: ...The only problem is that there is only 3 or 4 people voting for Bono at once...It's a huge problem...If this isn't a fix then this is what we have to do to win this...Id want to tell all of the forum but I dont know how to get this many peoples attention:|

It seems we keep on losing it every time I go to sleep...We got to have people who live across the ocean to do the work while us Americans are aseep and when they're asleep we got to do it....Okay we gotta go to plan B, call everyone you ever new and vote, or we could always go to plan C and all buy 15 laptops/computers and vote:drool:

Your guys choice:wink:

Back
Top Bottom