Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
WHY on earth did you change your avatar, tps??!

Because I was told I took someones pic and made it into an avatar...I did, but I didnt get permission because I saw that picture all over this forum, so I didnt know who it belonged to....I just changed it because of confliction and I can't find the owner now so I could have permission...

Ah ok. Well PTG makes a lot of icons to share, maybe they would share that one too if you ask. That pic cracks me up.

bonocomet said:
Ah ok. Well PTG makes a lot of icons to share, maybe they would share that one too if you ask. That pic cracks me up.

I was going to ask but I didnt know where to find PTG, so I just changed it...

Well, we've cut the gap to 680, that's something :up:

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader3.gif

And I'm so glad I wasn't the only one to notice the odd, 2 B&A votes for every 1 B vote thing...weird :crazy:

Ok since we are all that behind, call all of the people you have ever met and tell them to vote! Onward Ho!

^ I like your enthusiasm (but I have to admit, I will not be calling my friends to vote for Bono in an online poll, they already think I’m crazy enough). To make up for it I will stay by my computer all night and vote every 15 minutes for Bono. You think I won’t?

Last edited:
just voted, but I'm getting tired of this... what's the deal anyway...when is this thing over ...and is Hello mag really that cool to begin with? Do I sound cranky? I'm feeling it!
And I really like Brad Pitt. Ok ...I'll vote again...but only for Bono and f____ Hello mag...
I'm getting punchy now.

Last edited:
Oh my god i had totally forgotten about that for a few days! Its still going?! I better get back to voting!

(its not registering my vote, and i clicked it about 12 times..:( )

Back
Top Bottom