Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's catching up - i just refreshed then and Bonos had gone up and Brangelina hadnt changed.

make sure that your vote registers , now when I am voting
I am having to click a few times before bonos number changes , and
it has been longer then 15 min . :mad:

just wanted to bump this
:bump:
brad & angelina are still winning, but at least it won't be too much of a landslide.

i've been voting all day because campus has been shut down. the manhunt has been going on since this morning for the escaped convict. it is too chaotic to leave my apt. :ohmy:

redhotswami said:
just wanted to bump this
:bump:
brad & angelina are still winning, but at least it won't be too much of a landslide.

i've been voting all day because campus has been shut down. the manhunt has been going on since this morning for the escaped convict. it is too chaotic to leave my apt. :ohmy:

stay put, and lock the door!

I know it's only Hello Magazine and polls don;t really matter much, but hey, Bono is out there everyday. So, I say, keep voting he wins!

Make sure the vote goes through.

It won't register my vote anymore!?! I keep trying but to no avail!! :mad: And I know the voting hasn't ended coz everytime I come back to try again, the total has gone up, so what's up!?! :huh:

Although we're fighting a losing battle here, coz like I said in one of my ealier posts, it's two against one, and there's just no way we can win! Totally unfair!! :rant:

Hey I'm back home, at my student flat and the vote counting seems to be working with my own computer but wouldn't work on the computers at school....very strange!?! :scratch:

^Don't worry I don't give that easierly, I'm well known for my stubborness!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom