Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg:yikes: AND in VT we are exposed to cow flatuance everyday:yikes: cow gas:scream: someone campaign for that..quick!:wink:

Oh noes!!!

:hmm:

We should start a campaign to distribute clothespegs throughout VT immediatly!

Call the President!

Cow.jpg

I dont actually think this is a fair competition - its for best humanitarian celebrity, yet brad and angelina are in a pair. If its celebrity and not celebrities then thats just unfair (and also means they get double the amount of fans voting! which means bono hasnt got a chance! damnit!).

partygirlvox said:
I dont actually think this is a fair competition - its for best humanitarian celebrity, yet brad and angelina are in a pair. If its celebrity and not celebrities then thats just unfair (and also means they get double the amount of fans voting! which means bono hasnt got a chance! damnit!).

I know:tsk: we must make it out mission to be on our 'puters 24/7 pushing that vote button every 15 minutes for our B to win!!!:bonodrum:

partygirlvox said:

There's only one solution....

We must call upon cow power!!!
Mooey will save us!

Or, you know....find 500 people to vote for our man.

Whichever's easier.

~BrightestStar~ said:

There's only one solution....

We must call upon cow power!!!
Mooey will save us!

Or, you know....find 500 people to vote for our man.

Whichever's easier.

captian mooey:love::lmao:

500 people:hmm: I'm sure zootopia is voting:eyebrow:

wow this is getting crazy. i'm convinced the entire general assembly has some sort of bot on their computer that clicks the same place nonstop, because, you know, i'm sure every single one of them reads this magazine. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom