Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian? - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-26-2006, 08:50 AM   #151
Refugee
 
tpsglick2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,434
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Can I be captain of this army we're making?
__________________

tpsglick2424 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 10:40 AM   #152
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,274
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Is the voting over? I voted once right now and 15 mnts later I voted again and the count is still the same!

We can't let brange beat us!!
__________________

Babydoll is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 10:47 AM   #153
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,274
Local Time: 03:56 PM
EDIT:

Never mind, it still works. VOTE, ladies!!
Babydoll is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #154
Refugee
 
tpsglick2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,434
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Babydoll
EDIT:

Never mind, it still works. VOTE, ladies!!
and men Yes and men...because yes I am I guy
tpsglick2424 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 11:15 AM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 02:56 PM
i swear this voting is fixed.
everytime i vote for Bono, Brangelina seem to go up 2 votes
waynetravis is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 12:17 PM   #156
Refugee
 
tpsglick2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,434
Local Time: 07:56 AM
you're so right, I don't think that people even like Branglina anyway And would there really be a Website about them..I hope not

I am agreeing 100% with you wayne..
tpsglick2424 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 01:49 PM   #157
Val
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Val's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 3,875
Local Time: 09:56 AM
I don't think it's fixed, but obviously not enough U2 fans are voting. Can we get the word out to other u2 fan sites?
Val is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 03:40 PM   #158
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 08:56 AM
OMGz I have the solution to our problems.

So, we're at our puters, click click clicking away, then we have to leave, so we miss out on voting, right?

WRONG!!!

Download this program http://www.ufridman.com/mouseclick.html
and it will click our mouse for us!!!! Before you leave your computer, activate it, and leave your mouse pointed at Bono's "VOTE" button, and by the time you come back home, Brangelina will be 2nd place!

It has been working so far for me...though I only found this today.

Check it out, and let me know how it works for you all.
redhotswami is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #159
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 01:56 PM
I voted for our man.
verte76 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:10 PM   #160
pgv
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,979
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami
OMGz I have the solution to our problems.

So, we're at our puters, click click clicking away, then we have to leave, so we miss out on voting, right?

WRONG!!!

Download this program http://www.ufridman.com/mouseclick.html
and it will click our mouse for us!!!! Before you leave your computer, activate it, and leave your mouse pointed at Bono's "VOTE" button, and by the time you come back home, Brangelina will be 2nd place!

It has been working so far for me...though I only found this today.

Check it out, and let me know how it works for you all.
This is such a good idea, i bet one brange fan has been doing this and thats how they have so many god damn votes!
pgv is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #161
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by partygirlvox


This is such a good idea, i bet one brange fan has been doing this and thats how they have so many god damn votes!
Thanks! I totally agree with you though. I knew a program like this existed, I just haven't had the time to find it til today

BUT, better late than never, right?

Go Bono Go!!!
redhotswami is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #162
pgv
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,979
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Does anyone know when the voting actually ends?! Or are we going to be doing this months ?
'Go Bono Go!!!' - well said!
pgv is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:43 PM   #163
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by partygirlvox
Does anyone know when the voting actually ends?! Or are we going to be doing this months ?
'Go Bono Go!!!' - well said!
I haven't the slightest. Oddly enough, I can't find a link to this from the main page. The only current polls I see are most attractive male/female and most elegant. And these are weekly.

It is weird that this is still going on if it isn't linked from the main page.
redhotswami is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 07:30 PM   #164
Refugee
 
tpsglick2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,434
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami


I haven't the slightest. Oddly enough, I can't find a link to this from the main page. The only current polls I see are most attractive male/female and most elegant. And these are weekly.

It is weird that this is still going on if it isn't linked from the main page.
That's why, this whole site is fixed and controlled by Brang fans and not Hello, I knew there wasnt that many Branglia fans!
tpsglick2424 is offline  
Old 08-26-2006, 07:43 PM   #165
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
redhotswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Waiting for this madness to end.
Posts: 5,846
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tpsglick2424


That's why, this whole site is fixed and controlled by Brang fans and not Hello, I knew there wasnt that many Branglia fans!
That's a lot more realistic than my earlier conspiracy theory about the entire UN General Assembly voting.

I bet the contest is over, and the editors are sitting back and laughing at how obsessive b&a & bono fans are. and they have a lurker in both forums (hmm...tps in PLEBA all of a sudden? ) who try to encourage us to keep voting while they keep laughing.
__________________

redhotswami is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com