Bono Goes to School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
My mom is an elementary school teacher (fifth grade) and the first graders at this school get this book at the beginning of the year for help with reading and to learn about following the rules. They pronounce Bono with two long Os but it's still very cute.

Print this out and color the pages if you so desire!

33%3B5565923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A457%3A742ot1lsi

Sorry for the crappy job on some of the scanning, it'd been absolute ages since I'd scanned anything and my first turn with our new scanner. Now that I'm more familiar with the machine, I think I may start scanning some of the many magazines I have.

:lmao:

These are great!

Is it just a coincidence that it describes Bono, or was that just an entertaining accident?

ylimeU2 said:

These are great!

Is it just a coincidence that it describes Bono, or was that just an entertaining accident?

It's a total coincidence because when my mom asked the first grade teacher for a copy of this to give to me, she had only a vague notion of who Bono is. I think they chose the name because it rhymes with No No.

This is GREAT, Devlin, thank you so much for sharing this with us!:wink:

Somehow, I can imagine Bono as an inquisitive little primate. :laugh:

Remember in "Wild Honey" when Bono talks about two monkeys swinging in the trees?

I will TREASURE this for a long time to come. :hug:

In the days when we were swinging through the trees,
I was a monkey stealing honey from a swarm of bees.
I could taste
I could taste you even then
And I would chase you down the wind.:bono: :heart: ;)

:yes: :bono: :lmao: :lmao: :laugh: U-2, dsmith& jam jar-that is too funny!! LOL!! then, JJ you had to put that pic of Bono on there! I was thinking how Bono used to climb up in the balonies!! Isn't life funny?? ha-lol thanks, i needed that!!:wink:

*Is imagining the book with the head of the monkey replaced with a pic of Bono's and the heads of the children replaced by pics of Paul, Larry, Adam and Edge's heads*

Great job, JamJar

Jam Jar said:
bonomonkey.jpg

..it just had to be done

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol:
*dies laughing*

"No,no Bono" was also very funny. :D

Merc said:
*Is imagining the book with the head of the monkey replaced with a pic of Bono's and the heads of the children replaced by pics of Paul, Larry, Adam and Edge's heads*
:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom