Bono given award on TRL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2bpbear24

War Child
I dont know if this has been posted yet, but I just sat through 2 hours of crappy rap and pop music to see Bono. :) he was given the most inspiring artist award on the TRL music awards. here's the link to the full interview they had.

:)

(scroll down to 'bono gets real')

here

I could watch it. nice video, though the questions weren't really interesting. I heard Bono answering most of them in other interviews.

anyway, congrats, Bono :wink:

I saw it. The interview was taped in LA. Probaly after the GRammy awards. They said the whole interview is on MTV overdrive.

Cool, thanks. I hadn't seen that before. The usual Bono talk, but I think it is especially important in this context because his ausience is mostly teenagers. Best to educate the young ones and get them on the path of fighting against indifference.

I know a lot of people slag Bono off because he is everywhere opening his mouth, but I have to commend him for not caring what anyone thinks about him and to, in the words of Bob Dylan,:

"keep on keeping on"

b6428840.jpg

514c0d71.jpg

2d3acedb.jpg

32049803.jpg

1f87d070.jpg

590874be.jpg

3f9b4801.jpg

Babydoll said:
whats the deal with 'extraordinary'? i didnt see the show on tv and missed out :(
It's in the caption threads:
Originally posted by Meghan
bonoredcordial0cg.jpg

:bono: And did you ever notice how when the curtains are open, you can see outside, but when they're closed, you can't? That's extraordinary! And you know what else is extraordinary? Socks. It doesn't matter whether you put them on the left foot, or the right foot, they still fit! Amazing! :blahblah:

:larry: Paul? Yeah, its Larry. Bono's been into the red cordial again. Hmm, yeah, he's just started his 'extraordinary' speech.

:edge: If I jump out now, I'll probably break an arm, and maybe bruise a rib..... On the other hand, I could listen to Bono for 30 more minutes..... :uhoh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom