Bono-fresh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I have been having some car trouble for a while, and found out that it was my brakes. So today I had to go get some parts to fix the brakes on my car, and with working in the kitchen at school my car always smells like some weird food. So I decided to pick up some spray for my car while I was at the car shop. Well I was smelling the different varieties and then I smelled one, and boom I yelled out loud, "Oh my gosh that smells just like my Bono candle!" Everyone was looking at me like I was an idiot. As you can imagine I bought a 'few' bottles of it, just in case it is ever discontinued. The brand name in case anyone wants to know is Auto Expressions, and the scent is Nautical Mist. It is great, now I can drive around listening to U2 and have a Bono-fresh smelling car at the same time! :D

Imagining everyone was thinking, "Bono candle? What's a Bono candle?" Poor misguided souls...

Lol, I have a Yankee Candle air freshener in the Midsummer's Night scent.....

Mmmm....smells like Bono....:drool:

I can't light my candle anymore because I figured out that I am allergic to the Midsummer's Night scent, but this spray smells almost identical to it. :scratch: Hmm, I sure hope that my being allergic to the candle doesn't mean I would be allergic to Bono too. :sad:

Strange indeed you should mention that. Stars, were you around under another name a couple years ago? That was THE Bono candle around here back then, a well known thing in PLEBA. :confused:

Nope. I'm the crazy compulsive poster of 5624 posts since August alone.....

I picked up the Midsummer's Night from here...but I actually think it was through a link in a search engine that lead me to that particular thread.

Back
Top Bottom