Bono For Lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B-girl

Babyface
I think only the ladies of PLEBA would appreciate this. I have a 2 year old daughter that can pick Bono out of a lineup. Whenever we go into the car and I ask her what she wants to listen to she answers, "Bono." Her current favorite is "Summer Wine" and she sings the last lines....

Anyway, I digress...

Today I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she looked me straight in the face and said, "Bono."

I told her I'd love to have Bono for lunch,too, but that just wasn't happening......

Maybe I can hook her up with Eli..... HMMMMMM Bono as a father-in-law?? I think I could handle that!!

Have a great day all!!!
:bono:

[color=royal blue]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My 3 yr old neice likes to rock out to "Ultraviolet" and "Elevation"

I asked her once if she knew who was singing and she goes "the radio man" and I was like "no, his name's Bono." She goes "I never heard of a man named Bono!!" :)[/color]

heh heh

33466%3B2323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E232326994%3C8%3A3ot1lsi

Well he is on the table...I'd say that makes him fair game. :D

Desire4Bono said:
Cute!:)

But Daisy's sig is screwing up my computer! I swear everytime I pass that sig, my mouse icon vanishes and I can't get it to show up and click on anything! :huh: Really weird! I have to move it way down and keep pulling to get it to show up again! :confused:

Oh no !!!!! :( is it messing up anyone else's computer.....

Let me find a new sig pic to put in there, I'm sorry :(

Desire4Bono said:
But Daisy's sig is screwing up my computer!

? Are you on a modem or something ?

P.S. LMAO @ Bono for lunch.. too cute. :happy:

[color=royal blue]EDGE: Bono for lunch? Don't mind if I do.....[/color]

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 194
you should have taken her to McClaytons! :D

seriously, that's cute. I hope when I have kids, the become U2 fans! :)

in unison now..."awwwwwwww"

that's why i love kids so much! too cute! i'd look into hookin' her up with eli...he's a cutie too!

children: *explode from cuteness*

uh...bono cookie? now i know i'm not the only one who wants to know about this one...

dearest phuzzie, do explain

Stories for Boys said:
uh...bono cookie? now i know i'm not the only one who wants to know about this one...

dearest phuzzie, do explain

The Bono cookie explained:

THIS is a Bono cookie...
33467%3B6723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D825%3D48%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B3%3B6745%3Bot1lsi

THIS is a Bono cookie and package...
33467%3B6723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D825%3D48%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B3%3B6745%3Aot1lsi

***These images have been brought to you by Phuzzie's Crappy Digital Camera***

There ya go! :D

These/Phuzzie's Bono cookies have been brought to you by...Brasil, Marina, and her mother. :sexywink:

mbi16 said:
These/Phuzzie's Bono cookies have been brought to you by...Brasil, Marina, and her mother. :sexywink:

LMAO Marina...what about the other flavours? Did you get them to Phuzzie as well? I have tasted them all :D In fact my little daughter and I had Bono for snack this afternoon, the filler was strawberry though. ;)

follower said:

LMAO Marina...what about the other flavours? Did you get them to Phuzzie as well? I have tasted them all :D In fact my little daughter and I had Bono for snack this afternoon, the filler was strawberry though. ;)

sssshhh you're gonna give her ideas and then I'm gonna have to send those too. LOL actually the strawberry one is ok but I find the doce de leite a little nausiating at times. Gosh I remember when I used to eat a pack a day of these things, oh nostalgia *grabs a cookie* lol I brought a pack to keep me company...hey Maria you wouldn't believe what I found here on the supermarket, Danoninho I nearly died, after that I started to look for Yacut but no luck. Eh eh can you tell I'm gaining wait while I'm here? lol

mbi16 said:

sssshhh you're gonna give her ideas and then I'm gonna have to send those too. LOL actually the strawberry one is ok but I find the doce de leite a little nausiating at times. Gosh I remember when I used to eat a pack a day of these things, oh nostalgia *grabs a cookie* lol I brought a pack to keep me company...hey Maria you wouldn't believe what I found here on the supermarket, Danoninho I nearly died, after that I started to look for Yacut but no luck. Eh eh can you tell I'm gaining wait while I'm here? lol

LMAO, Danoninho??? You?ll be taking be back to your infancy Marina :lol:
You know, I agree, that doce de leite filling (I think it?s fudge, right?) is not that good. I cannot found my fave avaiable lately, it?s cappucino, really tasty. Have you had the one with nuts as well?
Okay, now you got me eager to eat Bono....the cookies, that is. :sexywink:

Beij?o pra ti :cool:

follower said:

LMAO, Danoninho??? You?ll be taking be back to your infancy Marina :lol:
You know, I agree, that doce de leite filling (I think it?s fudge, right?) is not that good. I cannot found my fave avaiable lately, it?s cappucino, really tasty. Have you had the one with nuts as well?
Okay, now you got me eager to eat Bono....the cookies, that is. :sexywink:

Beij?o pra ti :cool:

There's a cappucino Bono cookie? And a nuts too? Why have i never seen these? And stop making fun of my Danoninho :tongue:

p.s. am I the only that finds the idea of peanuts Bono cookie scandulous?

hmmm...delicious!

Hey girls! Guess what I bought yesterday in the supermaket??? No, you didn't get it, LOL, it was not Bono cookies but Bono wafer..new product...again chocolate and strawberry...Delicious, he's so tasty...I mean, it's so tasty. English, what a tricky language! :tongue:

I_141.jpg

and

I_142.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom