Bono Finally Receives His Knighthood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know what bono's official full knighthood title is? Would it be Knight Commander of the British Empire?

it was said on the articles that Edge, Larry and Bono's children attended the event, Are there any pics of this? Could anyone post 'em if so? it'd be :drool: :rolleyes: :love:

mee2 said:
it was said on the articles that Edge, Larry and Bono's children attended the event, Are there any pics of this? Could anyone post 'em if so? it'd be :drool: :rolleyes: :love:
Not excactly: Edge and Morleigh were there, so was Adam, but no Larry. Bono's whole family was there, as well as Gavin and Guggi. But there are only pictures of Bono and Ali. It seems that the kids may have left before the press conference took place, that everyone was just staying for the ceremony. I don't think that there are any pictures of the children.

bonocomet said:
Ooh thanks so much... I forgot about the Most Excellent Order part! :drool:

That's the BEST part, bonocomet. :wink:

Bono IS of the Most Excellent Order.

As for Bono's children, a friend of mine from Scotland said that in one of their newspapers it stated that Eli and John were sitting cross-legged on the grass in front of the crowd watching their da being knighted.

So maybe they were there - just out of our eyesight. :hi5:

JCOSTER said:
aka.jpg
I had to rave, JC, one more time over this picture :drool: good job!

thanks for the info 'Last Unicorn' :wave: , so then, are there any pics of The Edge and Morleigh, Adam , Gavin or Guggi of that day?

mee2 said:
thanks for the info 'Last Unicorn' :wave: , so then, are there any pics of The Edge and Morleigh, Adam , Gavin or Guggi of that day?
I haven't seen any, only the ones of Ali and Bono, posted in this thread.

thanks last unicorn!
we'll see if in a time some pics of those come up lol
hugs!

Back
Top Bottom