Bono Finally Receives His Knighthood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a fab pic of Ali too!!!!! :love:

My god, i wish i was half as gorgeous as her! :yes: :sigh:

How does she do it? :wink:

Excellent pic of a very special day in their lives!!! :drool: :heart:

Oh my God, this is amazing! Congratulations Bono, we knew you deserved it since the day you were born! :wink:

It was wonderful to get some personal attention from you, what an honor. So proud of him...:hug: :rockon:

This is an amazing picture of Bono and Ali. She's so gorgeous, it's unbelievable. The woman looks younger and more beautiful every time.

europop2005 said:
go B Man...ummm has Mr Mullen gone conspicuously missing? only Adam and Edge?

He'd better have a darn good excuse for not showing up! :madwife:

I am so proud of him. :heart:

They certainly do look awesome together. :wink: I wonder if Ali will be calling him Commander at home. :giggle:

He's got a built-in excuse: he's Irish. The two Brits in U2 showed up for the occasion.

Honestly, that photo of Bono and Ali is going to appear in every magazine in the world from People to Hello to Paris Match. It's a classic.

Greenlight said:
I was wondering when this was going to happen. There's also a long video on Sky news of the press conference with Bono afterwards :) http://news.sky.com/skynews/livenewsevents

Well done Bono know you are a knight, get your white horse and come save me :drool:

I noticed fromt he link Greenlight posted it cuts in a bit into the interview, so I found it from the beginning :ohmy: Stand by for a bit of Bono Dorkiness at the beginning :heart:

mms://live1.wm.skynews.servecast.net/skynews_wmlz_live300k

Sorry...P.S you might be better off copying and pasting this to a new browser :wink:

silvrlvr said:
He's got a built-in excuse: he's Irish. The two Brits in U2 showed up for the occasion.

Honestly, that photo of Bono and Ali is going to appear in every magazine in the world from People to Hello to Paris Match. It's a classic.

One Brit, one Welshman. :wink:

73738606-1.jpg

73738597.jpg

73738596.jpg

Last edited:
greety said:

oops, :reject:

Thanks Edgette, I didn't notice, well he was wearing the exact same clothes, glasses included. :wink:

after a closer look, I see he didn't wear the pins in his chestpocket at the NAACP.:der:

No worries. I was confused when I first saw it too. :wink:

JCOSTER said:
I wonder if Ali will be calling him Commander at home. :giggle:
or maybe my lord :giggle: or turn it up loud commander :reject:

they do look awesome together, she looks great and the medals are beautiful.

OMG! Congratulations Bono!!!! :hug: :kiss: You deserve this award more than anyone I can ever think of! :love:

Thank You for the beautiful pictures everyone! :drool: :heart:

Those Medals are beautiful! :drool:

That picture of Bono kissing Ali is absolutely beautiful! Awwww :sad: :love:

Back
Top Bottom