Bono Exclusive Pictures (my friend arrived from C?te d'Azur!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right, babe! Certainly! :)))

But... I'm a U2 fan... they're (only) press photographers...

Huuu, most biztos hulyeseget irtam. Be is fogom a szam.:censored:

hey :sad: :sad: :sad: i didnot have time to see the pics, i arrived too late!!
can someone put them here??or send them to me by mail?? oh please!!help me!! i wanna see them!! please please please!!! i beg you!!! i am on my knees!!!

here is my email miss_u2irish hotmail.com 9weel, the arobase button is not working)

please!! help me!!

sue4u2 said:
I only saw 1 pic with the kids, and he did look pissed, even with the sunglasses on. My first thought was he is not happy about this picture being taken. I can understand, with the threats, and all. But I KNOW Mr_LeMon has a good U2 heart. It's just the way things are. Even though I missed the pictures, I sure hope anyone wanting to do harm missed them too.
Thank you anyway, Mr_LeMon.

Oh, absolutely. Thanks, as always, Mr LeMon, you rock! My Snapfish collection is bigger as a result of your efforts!:bow: :bow: :bow:

i would like to thank those of you who sent me the pics...
on these pics, we can just see the boys...do u know if the girls wew there too?? do u have pics..i am sure they grew up, they must be beautiful...
well, by the way, the boys are very cute!!! as their dad!!!
thanks a lot again!!

coming out of lurkdom for a sec...

I don't think the issue is whether or not people know what his kids look like, I think the difference *might*be that those links that LeMon are mostly posed photographs and by the time they got to print Bono and fam would be nowhere near the shooting location...and they are in the public domain...and the photogs were granted permission to take them..

on the other hand, fan shots taken without their permission that actually show them in a specific location on a specific day (and where they conceivably still be when the pics hit the 'net) *could* lead some less scrupulous fanatics to seek them out in that location. Im just thinking what if someone took the pics on day, oh, say, 4 of a month long vacation, then wouldn't it open them up for people to start seeking them out there?

Also, given the recent threats I think he wouldn't want shots taken *and* circulated without his permission...just a thought..

:wave: :wave: :wink:

I go to the site and nothing. whats up with this pleba folder?? YOu have to pay to view Jpegs unless someone post the whole photo on the site. And that site.. i couldnt get. Not having a nice night. sorry..

Back
Top Bottom