Bono Elevated in LA #1 Great pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi girls-
I posted these in PLEBA, but had to show you gals the elevated Bono pic, in case you don't go to the other forum!
OH MY GOD!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ElevatedBonoLA.jpg

Go here for the others:
<a href="http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/015547.html"></a>

LOL! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PICS!!!
I am the happiest soul alive.
wink.gif

It was a dream being in the spot my cousin and I were in. We were just to the left of the inside tip. AMAZING! He was always right there. He plucked Courtney, the girl from EXIT 2 girls aways from us. It was so great, Bono was looking right down at our group of people and read her sign- Then he asked her like 3 times "so are you sure you can play? and "what can you play" she said "anything!" so they start People Get Ready and Bono royally screwed up the words, it was so cute. Bono was kinda turned around, and Edge and her were taking off to the main stage and Bono said something like "Edge, we're supposed to stay together in everything", correct me, I was in such awe all the words and the entire show was like a dream.
More Elevated Bono:
Bono9.jpg

Bono16.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 11-14-2001).]

Originally posted by Ana:
Oh no! The thing I noticed is that he has a big belly
eek.gif
Is he getting fat?? *wishes no*

*snicker, giggle*

Let's get him in that t-shirt and shorts get-up and watch him do sit-ups!! How cute would that be?! OMG, I'm turning into a teenager again!!

*sigh* I do have a thing for the man.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Originally posted by martha:
*snicker, giggle*

Let's get him in that t-shirt and shorts get-up and watch him do sit-ups!! How cute would that be?! OMG, I'm turning into a teenager again!!

*sigh* I do have a thing for the man.
Aaaaaawwwww how cute would THAT be?
smile.gif
Bono in shorts ONCE AGAIN! *swwooooon* and warmin up to play a little rugby.....shirts and skins, anyone?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

I think he looks better than ever! **sigh** **drool**
biggrin.gif

Thanks for taking and posting such Elevated pics U2SJ!
smile.gif

What is that man trying to do to us. It's almost as if he WANTS to whip us into a hormonal frenzy!!!

So what if he has a little tummy. It's adorable.
smile.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Sorry, i cant agree!!!!! But Bono might!

LMFAO!!!!!!! Look at that!!!!! Oh lordy!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Great pics!!!!!

Not because of "Elevation" or whatever either...Bono just plain looks gorgeous...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-16-2001).]

Great pics!!

I was in front of the rail on Adam's side and took pics from there! Different angle and shots!! Really wished to havee a scanner right about now to show you all!

Anyway great pics!! I love taking and seing pictures! It reminds me of the day and time!!!

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
AGAIN? Noticed he was covering *it* in one of the shots - he obv knows about his *problem*
wink.gif

Great pics!
lol poor baby!

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"If we've got rockets, we tie our prayers to them and send them off."~Bono~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

hey, he finds music arousing. so what?
wink.gif

thanks for the pics, U2SJ!
smile.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
hey, he finds music arousing. so what?
wink.gif

thanks for the pics, U2SJ!
smile.gif

Hey, NO SHAME, Bono sweetheart! Believe me, your music turns me on to! (Being female, we get to hide it a little easier...lol.)

SD

Tech- YOU MUST POST THOSE PICS! PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
Or maybe we could work out a trade, my cousin took another bunch of pics, let me know?
U2SJ@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom