Bono Edge performed with Pearl Jam @ MPH Concert tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some screencaps:

BonoMPHConcertNov172006.jpg

BonoMPHConcertNov1706.jpg

BonoMPHConcertNov17.jpg

BonoEdgeMPHConcertNov17.jpg

Fantastic stuff! Great caps there. The guys were on fire weren't they?

I wonder if Bono and Pearl Jam will come back at the end for the finale......guess we'll find out soon enough!

The Concert will be broadcast on Channel 10 tomorrow from midday, but check your local guides

Thanx!!! I knew it, I had a very stong feeling that Bono would be there tonight. But with Perl Jam, that's even more fantastic!

now this cracked me up...:lmao:

NEW BAND PERFORMS IN MELBOURNE: U-JAM
November 17, 2006
posted by: m2

@U2 reader Darren H. in Australia tells us that Bono and Edge joined
Pearl Jam on stage within the hour at the Make Poverty History concert
in Melbourne. They performed a cover of Neil Young's "Rocking in the
Free World," and Bono said during the song that a new band had formed:
U-Jam. More to come as we get it....

aussiedge said:
i was there..it was massive!

Oh you lucky thing! I was going to go to southbank here in Brissy and watch it on the big screens but ended up staying home and watching the herald sun stream on the net.

John Butler Trio were fantastic! I've only watched up to Evermore, so I've still got eskimo joe and jet to watch!

Wished I was there - yet another time this Melbourne girl asks herself what the hell she is doing in Brisbane!!

One more for the road:

Last edited:
That was an amazing performance. My mom heard me blasting it from the other room and came in and told me to start it over, so I did. And then when Bono and Eddie had their arms around eachother she said "They'd make a good couple, they're both short."

So you see, I get it from her :lol:

Mp3 up on u2log.com

vedder: i'm a singer in a band
bono: i'm a father of four
vedder: i do what i can
bono: i wanna do more

hehehe, so cute!

I just watched the vid.
I wish there was a place to DOWNLOAD the vid...but I'm sure after channel 10 has the show there will be.

My 2 fave bands on the same stage. OMFG! I'd be jealous of those there had I not witnessed this last September here in my hometown of TO. :D

Thanks for posting all these pics. drooooooooools!!

PearlJam_U2 said:
I just watched the vid.
I wish there was a place to DOWNLOAD the vid...but I'm sure after channel 10 has the show there will be.

There's a DVD torrent of this video on The Traders Den.

Back
Top Bottom