Bono, Edge and Gavin on The Late Late Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
OMG! These boys are looking hotter and hotter by the minute!:drool:

And edge has a new hat style! This time it's a flat cap and I have to say it doesn't look that bad!

As for Bono...well, what can I say? I guess a smilie sums it up: :combust:

And Gavin..My dear Gavin...I think it's those blue eyes that prevent me from uttering a word every time I run into you in town...They are just soooooooooooo :drool:

The song he sang with Andrea Corr is just beautiful. I can't wait to get me hands on a copy of "In America! soundtrack.

I'll post some pics of the show as soon as I find them.

Oh! I almost forget: I could spot Guggi and wife in the audience as well as umm..what's his name? John Rocha ( or is it Rocca)?

Hat??? NOOOOO. :madspit: :mad:

I don't want him to wear anymore hats. He looks so good with the shaved look. :(

Although, of course, I want to see this new hat. :yes:

Last edited:
AWWWWWWWWWW , GUGGI and SYBILLE! :love:

*SNUGGLES gavin*

*MAJOR OVERLOAD OF FUZZIES*

2 tiny ones from gettyimages.com
(the photosource credited showbizireland, so hopefully showbizireland will have the bigger versions up in the next couple of days :) )
338%3A%3A35523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234655595%3A6ot1lsi

338%3A%3A35523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234655595%3A8ot1lsi

*lip trembles*

no gav pics ... :sad: oh the tears ... *looks at the ceiling* I'm too lazy to look for them myself but ... someone ...

Sally Struthers: *CRYING* WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BLUEY!!!!???? ANYONE!? THIS POOR GIRL who has no access to Irish Television *arms around weeping, gav-starved bluey* Has gone a full TWO MINUTES without a picture of GAVIN FRIDAY!!! She's WASTING away at her DESK!!! YOUR DONATION COULD HELP her today, if there's any goodness in you - POST!!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Voice Over: That's right, for just ONE video capture of Gavin from the Late Late Show, this girl will be forever grateful. She'll be your foster-bluey and write you weekly about how much she enjoyed the pictures... Post today.

:( :sad:

*puppy eyes*

bluephisto said:
*lip trembles*

no gav pics ... :sad: oh the tears ... *looks at the ceiling* I'm too lazy to look for them myself but ... someone ...

Sally Struthers: *CRYING* WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BLUEY!!!!???? ANYONE!? THIS POOR GIRL who has no access to Irish Television *arms around weeping, gav-starved bluey* Has gone a full TWO MINUTES without a picture of GAVIN FRIDAY!!! She's WASTING away at her DESK!!! YOUR DONATION COULD HELP her today, if there's any goodness in you - POST!!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Voice Over: That's right, for just ONE video capture of Gavin from the Late Late Show, this girl will be forever grateful. She'll be your foster-bluey and write you weekly about how much she enjoyed the pictures... Post today.

:( :sad:

*puppy eyes*

ooh i have late show pictures.... hang on a sec...

Last edited:
taa-daaaaa....

07.jpg

more here :)

by the way its a corrs fans website so theres like 5 of gavin but he is with andrea in all pics...

and the song is beautiful. the soundtrack will be released SOON...

The soundtrack for "In America" is now scheduled for release in the UK and Ireland on Warner Music, and will be released on 21st November. The USA release date is slightly later, 25th November and will be released on Atlantic Records.

see www.corrsonline.com i published a news article last night about it. :wave: has the soundtrack details.

does anyone have or know of somewhere that has the video available for download ? :cute:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
adam is great!!!! soooooooo beautiful, more than during elevation....larry: no change!!!

Any recent pics? I'd read on Zootopia (before it went down) that Adam's getting his teeth straightened; he'd look cute in braces! :adam: :cute:

Larry will never change. He ages so slowly, he'll still look 29 when he's 90! :heart: :larry:

miss-U2 said:
adam is great!!!! soooooooo beautiful, more than during elevation....larry: no change!!!

I know you're in Dublin but when, where exactly did you see them? Any pics? :hyper: Aww, I miss them so!

Back
Top Bottom