Bono, Edge and Danny Lanois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:

October, 31st 2003, RTE Studios 'Late Late Show' in Dublin.

You beat me to it. :wink:

I was just going to add that Jim Sheridan, Gavin, and Andrea Corr are on the show as well. Plus I think Guggi is in the audience.

DANK U BIBIEN!!!! :applaud: :applaud:
sweet song.

and thank you Edgette for posting it! I like the hat that Edge is sporting better than the beanie. although the beanie is totally his trademark. :wink:

:up: Love the angelic falsettos from Edge and Lanois. Bono (how many times has this been played at all?) of course has to read ;)

interesting to see a live performance of this song. Beautiful ... did you see how Bono gets into the song at about 1:00 and the little "sing" nudge to Lanois at 2:22?

Last edited:
thankyou said:
DANK U BIBIEN!!!! :applaud: :applaud:
sweet song.

embarassed.gif
You're welcome
.. and dag Thankyou!!
zwaai.gif

It was my first attempt to shrink a file so it was small enough to put it on youtube. The original file is 259 MB

One of my favorite songs of all time, but this version allows me to understand the lyrics better. I think it's (lyrically) perhaps Bono's best song. (That said, I hope he actually wrote it since it's not technically a "U2" song.)

:bow: Thank you!! I tried to watch this on my old computer and it would only get as far as the chip from a cup line.

:giggle: Love the lyrics sheet. :heart:

Re: Re: Re: Bono, Edge and Danny Lanois

nurse chrissi said:
plus it's just bad form to have 2 beanies on one stage :wink:

Exactly! :D

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom