Bono duck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Ok..this has been buggin me for two days, but I always forget to post about it when I come on here....

On the Boston DVD, when they start to sing Sunday, Bloody Sunday, you'll see this whitish thing come flying at Bono's head and he kinda ducks, and then does this little hand gesture before goin on..
Does anyone know more about this? Or anything? It's just been buggin me!

Thx!
~BS~

(BTW sorry if this has been discussed before)

I've always wondered about this but someone discussed this on another thread and they said it was a coin being tossed at him. It looks like an ice cube though...

I think it's really crappy that people feel the need to throw things at a concert.

U2Girl1978 said:
I've always wondered about this but someone discussed this on another thread and they said it was a coin being tossed at him. It looks like an ice cube though...

I think it's really crappy that people feel the need to throw things at a concert.

yeah :mad:

just ask David Bowie! Remember that pic a few months ago, where a lollipop got thrown and stuck in his eye :yikes:

Sorry guys....I was outside and didn't have right change for the vending machine, and my buddy Bono came up to me and lent me a quarter, so I was just paying him back.

from the thread name, I was expecting pictures of Bono with a duck! I just saw some pics here the other day of him and Edge with lambs...

Well..will you look at that...

bonoduck.jpg

:wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
from the thread name, I was expecting pictures of Bono with a duck! I just saw some pics here the other day of him and Edge with lambs...

:lmao: I was actually expecting that too....

clementine_rose said:
It looked like a cap to a water bottle. I am not for sure, I'll have to watch it again, just to make sure.

That's what it is.
And yes that gesture is very rude in Europe (Isn't it the same in the US?).

What on earth is "to give someone the bird?" Never heard about that before...:scratch:

LostAtMoon said:

That's what it is.
And yes that gesture is very rude in Europe (Isn't it the same in the US?).

What on earth is "to give someone the bird?" Never heard about that before...:scratch:

flip off, f-you, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom