Bono duck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
This is an effective stragey? :hmm:

yes...thats how I move also at concerts...this is how I was in the GA of my first elevation show.....*hop hop hop..ohh bono's comming closer..hop higher hop higher hop higher...bono's leaving hop hop hop....(following his direction)

of course it can get dangerous if you start smashing peoples toes while your're poging

~BrightestStar~ said:
Well...pogoing sounds like more of a strategy than trying to push my way thru or something...cmon 5'5 and like 110?? I'd be squashed...
........:hmm:.....but maybe Bono would save me? :hyper:

Ohhhhhhh a new plan for Bonos attention...pretend your getting squished/trampled! Excellent brightest!!! EXCELLENT! of course a scary roadie would probably come to the rescue...

~BrightestStar~ said:
It is brilliant...
And I prob won't have to fake being trampled either :huh:
But it'll be worth it if he saves me :drool:

that would be so cool....to have him pick you up in his arms! I'd cling like a spider monkey and they'd have to pry my arms off of him...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Well...pogoing sounds like more of a strategy than trying to push my way thru or something...cmon 5'5 and like 110?? I'd be squashed...
........:hmm:.....but maybe Bono would save me? :hyper:

Don't forget he loves saving girls from the audience. That's why he got those girls out at Live Aid cos he could see they were getting squashed.

Is it worth getting squashed to be rescued by Bono

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Dismantled said:

that would be so cool....to have him pick you up in his arms! I'd cling like a spider monkey and they'd have to pry my arms off of him...

:combust:

WildHoney said:

Don't forget he loves saving girls from the audience. That's why he got those girls out at Live Aid cos he could see they were getting squashed.

Is it worth getting squashed to be rescued by Bono

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Really?
He's saved people before!?
He's such a sweetheart! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did someone throw tp??? lol
You've not seen Slane?

Yep, that's toilet paper. It made him laugh though. He did this little giggle while singing. Kinda cute.

what me rude?:shifty:

me thinks that title belongs to Brightest....she made me choke on conversation hearts back at the lotion party

WildHoney said:

True.
WildHoney :angel:
Dismantled :mac:
Brightest :macdevil:

Hey wait wild! Your NO true angel....remember the lotion party now....:wink:

Brightest quit pouting...your not fooling anyone:lmao:

*note to self....bring tp to concert...and sicssors ......

*I have never seen slane either.......:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom