Bono dream..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelofHarlem01

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I dreamnt last night that I worked at some kind of store and Bono was the boss and he would walk around in leather pants and a microphone, gazing deep into the employees eyes and sing to them what they were supposed to do for the day:lmao:

Last edited:
I'd be really good at that job, I bet.

Assuming that what he told me to do was drool over him all day, otherwise I'd be pretty useless :laugh:

Well, speaking of dreams, I had a really stooopid one last night:

I dreampt I'd made it all the way to Manchester to see them (a good 7 hours drive from here) and when we got there, I became separated from my friend who had my ticket and that time was drawing in and I had to make my way through 48000 ppl trying to find her so I could get in! I woke up with a wet face and feeling like shite...think my subconscious is trying to tell me something?

I went through the dreams too right before my concert. Was so worried that the tickets I had wouldn't be valid. I don't think your subconscious is trying to tell you anything. Just sounds like you are really really excited!

Hey there's no need to feel bad I bought my tickets too on ebay. Well my bf did as an anniversary present this month,lol. But really I went through it all with worrying if maybe they had sold the tickets to someone else. You know what though? They were valid and it all went great! Personally I think Bono would be touched to know what true fans we are to have gone to those lengths. I don't see it as us sinking low but finding another alternative to obtaining tickets. Im sure everything will work out great for your concert experience. Don't worry be excited! :). Now you can have dreams of seeing him live without worries,lol.

Back
Top Bottom