bono drawing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
hey guys i drew this in my drawing class. hope you like it.
i love seeing other fans art, and i know we have had threads like this before, but if anyone else has a piece of art please share it. i love fan art!

it scanned pretty lightly but here it is:
3445557523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3A74238485nu0mrj

That is really good! :cool:

I was just looking at a photo of Bono drawing a minute ago at another PLEBA post. :|

I think it saids Bono lu v Melissa 2005

I know the names and the date are that....:lol:
I know, I was waiting for him to draw glasses but he didn't... he asked me if it was of him, he took it from me, then said... "you made me look taller." :lmao:

These are all excellent. I used to draw but I haven't done anything in ages. I used to be pretty good at drawing people in cartoon form, dunno if I can still do it. hmmmm, maybe I ought to try...Bono would be brilliant, lol.

agentmissa said:
I think it saids Bono lu v Melissa 2005

I know the names and the date are that....:lol:
I know, I was waiting for him to draw glasses but he didn't... he asked me if it was of him, he took it from me, then said... "you made me look taller." :lmao:

:lmao:

Excellent drawing! It looks almost exactly like a photograph! :up:

Carmelu2fan said:
Very nice ladies...U2 has some very talented fans...I am not one of them:(

Try.....you never know if you don't......I'm sure you have some sort of special talent you probably don't even know you have.

:|

wizard you are absolutley right. and i encourage anyone who wants to draw to just give it some patients and practice. i haven't had much training except for a high school drawing class. i just practice. and there you go. i used to suck but know i don't. if it helps i started off drawing comic book characters like the x-men.
people always say to me " i wish i could draw" and i just tell them that they probably could if they wanted. and if you could really never ever draw to save your life then don't sweat it because you probably are lot better than me at science
:wink:
-------------
800 yay!!!

I did a Bono pic. It's not good, but it's funny. My lack of talent amuses me ;) I might share it with you later and give you all a giggle...

Everyone's here are really good!

Re: reply

wizard2c said:

Try.....you never know if you don't......I'm sure you have some sort of special talent you probably don't even know you have.

:|

Thank you for the encouragement wizard2c:wave: I guess I will give it another try but I am sure Bono will end up looking like this:dance:

You ladies are so talented! All of the drawings are wonderful! :bow:
I wish I was "right brained". Every time I attempt to be artistic it looks foul! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom