Bono Doll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :eyebrow: But......How Can it be Bono without his eyes?? Nae.....they need to make another one!! :madspit: But I definetly Love the other dolls!! How cute!

Last edited:
U2FloridaFan said:
I wish they'd make a Bono Fathead...in case you don't know what that is, it's a vinyl lifesize peel and stick photo. You can also peel them off and move them around. They should offer one of the whole band too. They're really cool...my kids have sports logo ones and my younger son has one of his favorite basketball players on his bedroom wall. The guy's like 7' tall. I'd definitely buy a Bono one...although I doubt my husband would let me put it in our bedroom...maybe the garage...or laundry room, where I spend most of my time anyway :)

They look like this

becks.jpg

woah, that's actually a great idea! I'd get one if they have Bono ones!

:shifty: Any chance they have them of Charmed too?

U2FloridaFan said:
I wish they'd make a Bono Fathead...in case you don't know what that is, it's a vinyl lifesize peel and stick photo. You can also peel them off and move them around. They should offer one of the whole band too. They're really cool...my kids have sports logo ones and my younger son has one of his favorite basketball players on his bedroom wall. The guy's like 7' tall. I'd definitely buy a Bono one...although I doubt my husband would let me put it in our bedroom...maybe the garage...or laundry room, where I spend most of my time anyway :)

They look like this

becks.jpg

:censored: :drool: :drool: :drool:
how awesome would a bono one be of those...
:combust:

:scratch: What the heezie? That's about as close to the definition of "disturbing" as I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom