Bono denies hair transplant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really think this is his personal life....i mean.....i don't care......and if he wanted this to be public knowlege, he could certainly make it...i mean, i think it's a rather prying debate, don't you?

perhaps this isn't a good example, but it's like discussing which woman has had lyposuction or something...

whatever floats his boat, imho.....

i'm not trying to be a bitch.........THAT COMES NATURALLY :sexywink:

so in conclusion, personal...whatever...i'm a bitch

:D :D :D

*edited cause "in humble opinion" just doesn't make sense......*

Last edited:
MiniFly said:

WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?!?

That's what I want to know! His long hair was so pretty! Even if he didn't want it long anymore, he didn't have to cut it all off! What a nightmare! I think if he had never done that his hair would be healthier and better today. He should've left it like it was in ZOO TV at least. He does look nice now, but of course, as my sig says.........

exhibits A, B and C

These pics are pretty conclusive evidence for rapid disappearance and reapperance of hair. These 1st 2 are from early 2000 when poor Bono was getting a little thin on top:
bbaldygit.jpg

:shocked:

bhannover30700.jpg

:scratch:

This other pic is from Slane and shows a two-tone hair line, the browner bits at the front is Bono's natural hair and the long, flowing black bits behind are the transplant/weave.

bslanehairline.jpg

Good on Bono for trying to make an effort.:love:

Woah, pretty amazing pics there lust4bono. I have to say that I met Bono at the studio in July 2000 and his hair was thinning really badly just like those top two photos. And then I saw him again in October 2000 and he had a full set of hair! My friends and I immediately thought it was a wig but couldn't see the join. That Slane one shows where it is though!

Great detective work lust4bono! :yes:

MiniFly said:
Okay, this is what I heard. After he shaved his head for Pop, a line around the crown of his head didn't grow back, and he's got like some mini-rug thing that gets weaved in if he wants it thicker. Hey, at least he's not a cue ball. He NEVER should have shaved his head. WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?!?

I have to say that this is just nonsense. However, I also have to say that he quite obviously has had a hair transplant. I also have to say that if I had his money I would get one too if I was going as bald as that. I think every man would. It's not like it's going to fall off or anything. People get new hips and kidneys and teeth and noses and everything so new hair is ok.

What people also fail to notice is that Edge has also had a hair transplant which he had years ago. He is obviously bald, but not TOTALLY bald. He has that bit remaning in the centre. We call that the Phil Collins effect. He's had it too. Larry might have had one too slightly but I can't be too sure but Adam certainly hasn't.

Autumn454 said:
How could you people do this to poor Bono? You should be ashamed.

What's with "poor Bono"? His hair got thin and he did something about it - the way you talk it's as if *he* should be ashamed. No wonder he felt he had to get transplants or whatever when people continue to fetishise his long hair. It's like all those fans who went off Bono duing Pop just cos he shaved his head. Now what's that about?!

Bald or not we all love Bono. But I wish people wouldn't deny that he's had something done, cos frankly that's insulting to him and his decisions in life.

WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS????!!!! It IS his personal business, very private, so WHY would anyone find it entertaining to drag this up on a public message board? Got you kicks? I think this is terrible. I will not comment. It's none of MY business, or YOURS!

stephannv said:
WOW, this is getting way out of hand :huh:

I agree. I saw this, but I didn't post in it because I didn't want to bump it. I wish you hadn't. I am a hairstylist but I think this is something that should not be discussed. It does appear there are a few individuals here looking for trouble. That is most unfortunate.

SEE?????

actually, I like mentioning stuff like this just to see Gypsy's and Autumn's reactions!

bbaldygit.jpg

*VINDICATED* :up: (the AB vid was even worse)

J/K girls, but it *is* rather humorous! :sexywink: Actually, I am also losing my hair, my head looks VERY similar to Bono's in this picture....and I'm a woman, sheesh!!! :scream:

oh btw, the web address for this picture is:
www.ickle-bass.demon.co.uk/u2/bbaldygit.jpg

OMG, it's not THAT bad!

Hey, I lust after Edge, and he as like, NO hair...it's just that Bono is known for his lion-esque mane....

Last edited:
Re: don't look at me like that

z edge said:
well I deny the penis-enlargement rumors about me
Hey,I had to have Penis Reduction Surgery:mad: :cool:
I wasnt happy about that either:mad:
Db9:larry: :(

Last edited:
MalahideChick said:

What's with "poor Bono"? His hair got thin and he did something about it - the way you talk it's as if *he* should be ashamed. No wonder he felt he had to get transplants or whatever when people continue to fetishise his long hair. It's like all those fans who went off Bono duing Pop just cos he shaved his head. Now what's that about?!

:yes:

And if he?s like Samson I would like to be his Delilah (spelling?) :D :evil:

The man has soul and a marvellous voice. It?s what matters for me. And those deep blue eyes and all that charm help a little. ;)

:p

Re: SEE?????

Discoteque said:
actually, I like mentioning stuff like this just to see Gypsy's and Autumn's reactions!

Oh that is nice. Exactly the type of attitude that makes me want to come here less and less. You think you're having a fun time trying to annoy me and Gypsy (she isn't even home and won't be for 2 or 3 days BTW) but the one you're really hurting is Bono. I really don't know why the mods haven't done something to stop this thread and its *chokecough* uh, "newbies" that is, unless, one of them is in on this? ("secrets?") This is really disgusting, and I will not be a part of it any more, so no one should worry about my 'reaction' if that's all that floats your boat.

Re: Re: don't look at me like that

Seriously.
This is a little too much speculation/info.
I do not wanna know:idea:
DB9:cool:

Last edited:
This is pretty ridiculous. I mean we cant even have a simple conversation about Bono's hair... EVER.

Some of you guys just take all this stuff way too seriously and get way too defensive of Bono. His personal life is not personal and it never will be. He knows this. HE IS A ROCK STAR. And this is no different from some of the other threads that have been posted here.. of course months ago it was ok to talk about Bono's penis.. but to talk about his hair causes all this drama.

* sigh

If anyone wants to reply to me feel free to pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom