Bono day Wednesday!! Returning to the pleba eye!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
589d2dfb.jpg

Bono toes.:drool:

Lumberjack shirt :D

kellyahern said:

Hey, I was only in grade school when he had the mullet :lol:. I think it's a nostalgia thing for me, I agree it would look really stupid if he had one now :yikes:

I wasn't around when he had the mullet :reject:

A mullet nowadays would not... work. :huh:

thanks for this GREAT thread!

As I watched Bono on stage the last two nights in Chicago, my mind kept running back to "the good old days" when Bono looked just as he does in these pics and how little he really has changed over the years.

His enthusiasm and Love for Life has never dimmed - it's quite amazing and inspiring.:wink:

He looks soooooooooo good in that Unforgettable Fire documentary...:drool:...

u2granny said:

Hehehehehehehehehe...I get such a kick out of this one. So young! Such poofy hair! Such bizarre clothing :eyebrow:...LOL.

It's so freakin' bizarre to think that he was around the age that I am now in some of these pictures. Seriously...he was doing all the stuff in these pictures at that age? Makes me feel awfully lazy...

In regards to the mullet, yeah, it'd look rather strange on him now. But back then, it just worked for him for some reason :shrug:. At least, I personally think so.

Angela

kellyahern said:

But that's THE mullet. It is the peak of mulletness. It is the classic Bono mullet. :bow:

I love the bono mullet! i remember seeing it on the liveaid dvd and was just like :drool:

Bono quote for ye:- "I look back now thinkin' what was I thinkin' of? I'm a rock star and I have a mullet!"

Back
Top Bottom