Bono Daddy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen that before! Aww, I wonder which one of his kids got him that necklace, how sweet! :cute:

MoonWalker said:
:wave:

You to wait a little ...takes time to download...

Does anyone know how to display the pic...not just the link?

I tried to post it here a few weeks ago but it won't display because it's from a site that doesn't allow off-site hosting (like Geocities or Tripod).
Sorry.

dsmith2904 said:

I tried to post it here a few weeks ago but it won't display because it's from a site that doesn't allow off-site hosting (like Geocities or Tripod).
Sorry.

Save it on your computer and upload it to www.boomspeed.com or www.snapfish.com and they will give you a URL that will post here. I'd put it on my boomspeed but it's full and I don't want to delete anything because they're in the hot pics thread and will go red x if I do. Try making an account with one of those! Also maybe someone like Olive or Wertsie who have sites of their own can put it on theirs if they have room? *hint, hint* ;)

Wow!!!! Everyone thought it was awww cute.

Am I the only one that thinks it's a totally hot pic????? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*rightclicksave*

adamswildhoney said:
I cant see it at all!:(

here ya be:
33586%3B8323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334739488%3Aot1lsi

it got shrunk

Quiggs said:

That's what I said too! I thought both the girls had dark hair?:huh:

well, they do now, but I think the had reddish hair when they were younger, look at the Oprah stills. I dunno, maybe it's a random child.....:shrug:

If you REALLY want to experience Bono Daddy fuzzies at its most extreme, go to u2exit.com and listen to the interview Bono did with an Irish DJ the day after John was born.

The sweetest interview EVER! He sounds so tired, so happy and so proud!

:bono: :heart:

Major MAJOR fuzzies!!!!!

awwwww!!!!!!1

Diane L said:
If you REALLY want to experience Bono Daddy fuzzies at its most extreme, go to u2exit.com and listen to the interview Bono did with an Irish DJ the day after John was born.

The sweetest interview EVER! He sounds so tired, so happy and so proud!

:bono: :heart:

Major MAJOR fuzzies!!!!!

awwwww!!!!!!!!!!

i demand everyone go and listen to this clip!!!!!!!!

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom