Bono!!! Chicago!! Me!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO IN OPEN LILAC SHIRT WITH BLACK ROSARY :ohmy: :ohmy:

you lucky lucky girl !!!!!!!!!!!

and that story of the girl in the wheelchair is so inspirational. How amazing that she got to meet Bono and tell him about how the song inspires her.

Happy I LOVE U2 Day :love: :love: :love:

:lol:

you should have taken home a piece of bono.. .. somehow

NO WRITE BIGGER

Oh my! How lucky you are! Bono looks gorgeous in that pic! He is just... :drool:

When I meet him, because I will meet him someday (all of you lucky girls who have met Bono, pray for the plebans that haven't!), I wish he wear an open shirt, man, that's :censored: sexy!

I just saw this thread. All I can say is.............DAMN! GOOD GRIEF, THAT IS F:censored: G AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Ah, you TOUCHED the guy!!!!!!!!
*I would have fainted first*:yes: :drool: :heart: :heart: :combust: :sigh:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
TA DAAAAAAAA!!!!

33555%3C2323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394%3A79%3B3ot1lsi

]

I just had to bump this up again.

OMFG.

I cannot even believe this happend to you!

I'm so happy/jealous!

CONGRATS!!!!

BTW, HE LOOOOOOKS INCREDIBLE!
:drool:

:lmao: at this getting bumped
I was lookin at this picture in its frame on my desk and I have two observations:
1. Bono's shirt looks like a magic eye poster. I kinda have the urge to gaze into it until I see something. However, this never works for me, so I'll just look at his fur I think.
2. The look on your face, twin, still cracks me up. I think if you tried to smile any wider your face might split open :lol:
3. Don't see anyone complaining about how he doesn't look hot anymore in HERE... :tsk: :sexywink:

Oh, I Mean..OH..Whoa BAby!!! Whew-that smile says it all, Halle!!! Now I see You, and Bono! Wow...looks sexy, smells, hmmmm, I mean, emmmh!:>) Thanks for sharing that pic..what Are you going to do for an encore??lol

Back
Top Bottom