Bono calls in from France to radio show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
GG2:bow

omg...that is one of the best captions ever:lmao

that one, and the Rome caption from LG
I have that one linked.....
hope it's working :shifty:
it are 12 diff caption pics :wink: It's huge!
01rw1.jpg

02tz2.jpg

03wg9.jpg

STUPID image rule ><

:hmm: You know.... I think that man might be a wee bit insane. :ohmy:

:lmao: Crazy as a loon or not, he's just delicious!!! Thanks for sharing the link with us, Gg.

now we're talking about phonecalls, does anybody have the infamous prank call from two canadian comedians (they also did pranks with chirac and bush) who called Bono pretending they were... :hmm: not sure, I think it was the white house.... but they fooled him and I've never been able to track the call... it was in the paper that they fooled chirac, and they listed Bono under the victims....

:lmao: I loved your picture story!!! Does anyone know what is with the beach balls anyway? Why did Bono and Edge find it so funny on the Slane DVD?? I always wondered that and I now laugh when I see beach balls just b/c Bono and Edge laughed. Us U2 fans are crazy sometimes.:wink: :wink:

Bono'sZooBaby said:
:lmao: I loved your picture story!!! Does anyone know what is with the beach balls anyway? Why did Bono and Edge find it so funny on the Slane DVD?? I always wondered that and I now laugh when I see beach balls just b/c Bono and Edge laughed. Us U2 fans are crazy sometimes.:wink: :wink:

:hmm: well, I don't think anybody has asked Bono or Edge about it yet... good point!

*scribbles down : ask Bono/Edge about the beachball incident whenever I meet them in the following era *

well, none of us know it, we just have the jokes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom