bono bought a new house...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
I heard that bono bought his neighbour's hosue in killiney... someone knows which one??because there is many houses near his house!!! :lol:
personnally, i think it is the old one, very very next to his house, when u take vico road, after his gate, there is a house, a grey one, and very often, fans enter the garden ( there is no gate) and take pics of bono's house... so that's why i think it is this one....but it is a very ugly house!!!!! :lol:

well, im just wanna know if someone went to kiiliney recently, and saw something...

Anyway, it will be great for his family, they will have a bigger house!!! more secure!!!!

i know, that's HIS life...

I've never seen his house in person, so I don't know..

Supposedly he's going to build a connection btwn the two houses. Maybe Ali can banish him to the other one when she gets mad at him :sexywink: :wink:

Remember Larry did the same thing a couple years back and everyone thought he was just snarly and didn't like neighbors. It's great for them they are able to do this. I don't like my neighbors and I'd love to do that too! He has Edge on the other side, they can just start their own little U2 commune:lol:

Bono Buys His Neighbour's Gaff...

Bono's not one to let the grass grow under his feet, the U2 front man has splashed out over one million euro to purchase his neighbour's house in the leafy suburb of Killiney.

Bono has had a long standing wish to build onto his Killiney mansion (probably so he can put his American counterparts to shame on MTV Cribs!), but has always been hampered due to planning rows.

In the past both Bono and his wife Ali proposed to build a third story onto their ShowBiz home but Bord Pleanala refused their plans.

So when the opportunity came for the multimillionaire to purchase his neighbour's house he jumped at it. It is now thought that the star will use the new house as an annex extension to his existing home and also as a security buffer.

None of the members of the ShowBiz Ireland team have ever been invited back to Bono's gaff for one of his infamous Shindigs so fingers crossed for the new housewarming!

Back
Top Bottom