Bono/BonJovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Doll

New Yorker
Hey ya'll My friend & I talk about our boyfriends all the time--mine is Bono & her's is BonJovi. Anyone have a pic of them together. Thanks! :)

bonobonjovi.jpg

For years I haven't been able to type Bon Jovi without the extra o automatically coming out :giggle:

Bon Jovi is only 2 years younger than Bono but he's sure held up better physically. He's as hot as ever :combust:

one4u2 said:

:laugh: :laugh:

I wanted to change my username to Lebono but it was too late :grumpy:

Aww that would have been cute. :giggle:

oh and sorry I don't know who the guy in the Bono, Bowie, LeBon pic is either.

livviebway said:

Oh dear, that pic is a classic Bono fashion disaster. The purple glasses, oh Bono...

And the rest of them look so good.... only not. :sexywink:

The only thing I can say from this photo is that it's clear Jon Bon Jovi shaves his chest periodically. One photo he's like a bear, the next, he's as smooth as a baby's bottom. Now ladies - which do you prefer?

FitzChivalry said:

Who is that in the middle? At first I thought maybe Peter Gabriel, but now, no, maybe it's Brian Eno?

I'm curious. Does anyone know who it is?

It does kind of look like Peter Gabriel to me as well. At least that was my first thought :shrug: Find out where the picture if from - I had no luck with that.

2orangecats said:

Bono's shoes are pretty crazy in this pic!?
I've never seen those before! :hmm:

Sort of a modern change from the classic Creeepers?

the pic is from Elevation era, Bono started wearing creepers in 2004... :)

I saw a vid from Bon Jovi today, saw it yesterday aswell.... and I must say that John looked like war era Bono in it! I think the title was keep the faith :hmm:

Bon Jovi is only 2 years younger than Bono but he's sure held up better physically. He's as hot as ever :combust: [/B][/QUOTE]

Surely you jest. It's not the years, baby, it's the miles, to quote Harrison Ford, and neither one of them are holding up terribly well.

Back
Top Bottom