Bono Biography to be on BIO Channel!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read on the biography website that the Bono docu is going to be on at 9 p. m. I don't have that channel, so maybe someone can record an upload it to You Tube, I would LOVE to see it.

Rachel D. said:
BIO is going to show a Bono biography on December 27th at 9:00 P.M. EST and December 28 at 1:00 A.M. EST. These are the only two times listed so far, but shows like this usually air several times. I think this is fairly new, as the description mentions Product (RED).

Info from RockOnTV (U2 page):

http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/sort.jhtml?type=artist&motvId=1022&title=U2

(I would recommend adding this site to Favorites if you want to keep track of U2 TV appearances. It really comes in handy!)

Woohoo!
\

There's some additional U2 viewing things on this site, too!
Check it out....

Just a couple.....
VH1Classics Dec 30 Joshua Tree @ 10pm ET
VH1Classics Jan 01 The Concept for NYC (from Oct 20 2001)

Thanks Rachel D. again, for the info and link....looking forward to watching on youtube one day...:sad:

I believe that U2 only appeared in a short filmed message at the beginning of that concert. Also, the Joshua Tree that I;ve seen on VH1 classic is a few numbers from the newly released JT Paris DVD.

last unicorn said:
I read on the biography website that the Bono docu is going to be on at 9 p. m. I don't have that channel, so maybe someone can record an upload it to You Tube, I would LOVE to see it.

Or it would be even better to have in a downloadable file. I don't get Bio either so I'm out of luck. Please can someone help us unfortunate souls????

Dana

I have the BIO channel but it's not Bono's that will be playing...more like Tony Danza's :huh:

last unicorn said:

Yeah, yeah I second that for us out here in the far corners of Europe who don't get the channel! :applaud:

For those of you who can't see this -don't worry, you aren't missing much! Like, for example, they just said Sunday Bloody Sunday was on their second album, October. :der: Its THAT lame. :sad:

With such a great subject, so sad someone can't produce a decent documentary.

ramblin rose said:
Whoever produced this is an idiot.

Come on, everyone knows that October was released in 1983 and contained the great song, "Sunday Bloody Sunday." And that Bob Geldof was his mentor. And that his mother was Catholic and that his father was Protestant. And Achtung Baby was released when he was living in Germany.

I love when documentaries on musicians don't get the rights to the music.:|

Last edited:
Where are they getting this shit?:huh: :| I feel like I'm watching one of those unauthorized DVD's.

Last edited:
yeah and like showing pics from this year's liberty medal when talking about Jubilee 2000....we could do much better....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom