Bono being Punk'd by two canedians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I read in the paper that Chirac(french president) was fooled by two canedian comedians who pretended to be Paul Martin on phone and tried to get to chirac, wich they succeeded... also noted was that Irish Singer Bono and some others were being fooled by them....
my question is, does anybody of you know about it, what was the joke and stuff... and is there audio available?(the chirac one was broadcasted by a radio station in canada)
I"m curious how they fooled B :giggle:

shaynar said:
I've heard about the Chirac ordeal but nothing about Bono......

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

well it said so in the paper.. and one other guy was their victim too, but I can't remember who it was....

They're called "Les Justiciers Masques" and they work at a radio station in Montreal called CKOI (www.ckoi.com).

They got many people... David Letterman, Bill Gates, Paul McCartney, Britney Spears and yes... Bono :yes:

I'm trying to find a link to an mp3 of it but so far I had no luck :mad:

Last edited:
zabie said:
They're called "Les Justiciers Masques" and they work at a radio station in Montreal called CKOI (www.ckoi.com).

They got many people... David Letterman, Bill Gates, Britney Spears and yes... Bono :yes:

oh thank you so much for that link! I'll try to find a link myself too^^

zabie said:

They got many people... David Letterman, Bill Gates, Britney Spears and yes... Bono :yes:

oh thank you so much for that link! I'll try to find a link myself too^^
I think it is one of these... I wonder wich one would be the Bono one.,.. Paul Martin is the chirac one!
http://www.ckoi.com/mp3.php

zabie said:

wow, how do those guys get a hold of all those phone numbers?

my french is really too limited for this :giggle: well I tried, but why is that site so un-organized... I tried searching the site for Bono, but nothing found... if I only knew what they fooled Bono with it'd be a lot easier... thanks again for this zabie!

Don't you finally find the mp3 with Bono, please?

BTW - I haven't heard about this before! Sounds really funny! I would like to hear it very much! Poor Bono!:hug: :giggle: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom