Bono backstage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(in response to the title of the thread:)

I'd like to take Bono backsatage! *wink* *wink*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
(in response to the title of the thread
smile.gif

I'd like to take Bono backsatage! *wink* *wink*

I'm scandalized
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by daisybean:

Loopy, I could be wrong, but it did look like she was doing a "We're not Worthy" Bow. But for a minute, they were all circled around her, before they went to accept.

I hear from someone at the Twin Cities party that the guys were supposed to play in the last song. Wait, that's wrong...oh yes, it was that they were rehearsing with the last act during the day. So we thought maybe they were gonna play again, but they didn't (duh). As for India-period-Arie, used to like her song, I thought it was cute because it is quite impowering. When I stopped liking her was when the following words left her mouth: "I knew I deserved to be nominated for 3 Grammys, but the other 4 were a surprise. But yea, I expected those three."
mad.gif
Shut up. Though she did look rather torn apart after it was anounced U2 won. But who could be mad when losing to U2? Not me! Well, who's to say? Maybe I would be....we'll just have to wait for Dublin Calling to be nominated....ching ching needs some stage time!
biggrin.gif

------------------
3337%3A86723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388576484nu0mrj

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Hi Mona! Haven't seen you for awhile, do you still loveth Bono?

InDEEDY I DO. He is a scroofy moofin! *loveth*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono
The Man Corral

Originally posted by Melpop:
I know this is a little off topic... but speaking of Bono backstage... what do you suppose he was doing on this pic? What was he filming?

video.jpg

Did any one see Bono filming stuff?

Hi Melissa! No, I didn't see that, he's always filming, I'd love to see his collection! *sigh*

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

To sum up a bunch of things in this thread:

Yes, India was crying. I don't blame her. It's so like Bono to just be there to console. He's like the genie on I Dream of Jeanie, he "feels" someone upset, he blinks and he's there. Apparently, the rest of the guys were in tow.
wink.gif

Stormy, we don't rip on Madonna.
wink.gif

Do you think they'll replay the post show? I was going to watch it, but I HAD to come to PLEBA.

And ups (did I just say that?) to Julie for that scandulous comment. Of course, we have seen Bono's backstage. It's pale and pink.
biggrin.gif
I want to see his frontstage.
tongue.gif

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Blarg- I'm in the west too, so I missed the post show! Freakin' ay is what I'm talkin' about!!!

Here's the entire Bono camera pic! Methinks he was just feckin' around:
3.bmp

camera guy: I am so fired.

Lilly-I ate the Larry cookie...Mesh shirt and all. He was smiling at me this morning and I couldn't resist...I was really hoping to see more mesh at the grammys...And Sula-that little comment Larry made about not enought girls--Was all about the LBQ. Great show.
Ali Rose
3337%3A86723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388576484nu0mrj

[This message has been edited by Ali Rose (edited 02-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom