Bono at Troy NY Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
holy sh-t Eve is almost as tall as her dad!!! wow he has 2 beautiful daughters there.. I think Jordan resembles Ali and Eve Bono. both have dad's eyes!! woooo hooooooooo what nice photos!!

promenade said:
:ohmy: Maybe it's because I'm a mom, but these pix freak me out a little. When did the girls get so big?! It seemed to happen overnight. p.s. They are stunning!

It reminds me of my little sis - she's a month younger than Jordan and now she's taller than me and my mom (I'm 19). We can wear each others clothes except for pants b/c she's still really skinny. So far she's only grown up, not out (lucky her!)

Great pics! They looked grown up! How many places is Bono at, at once? :lol: :cute: My mom is going to New York tommorrow, is Bono going to be there?

Can any one tell me why I can't see these pictures? I have been waiting for AGES, but they won't complete downloading. Do I just have to wait longer?

U2Kitten said:
So, I guess that means you finally saw the pics :p

Yep. I would submit a request to have photobucket unblocked, but it takes two weeks and I'm moving out this weekend anyway. :shrug: Once I get to my new house, I'll have to go back and look at all the threads Kelly's posted in.

imogen said:
Can any one tell me why I can't see these pictures? I have been waiting for AGES, but they won't complete downloading. Do I just have to wait longer?

I'm sorry, they're really big pics :reject:

maybe it'll be better if you go to the photoalbum

here's a link to the photoalbum:

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/

the guest password: u2photos

Last edited:
Wow! The girls have changed a lot :shocked: They are very pretty.

And Bono.. oh my, he looks much fitter than some months ago, absolutely GORGEOUS :drool: :drool:

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YA COMMENT ON BONO, HE DOES LOOK LUSH DOESNT HE? :drool: :wink:

Anyway i can't wait till next week im gonna see Troy, mainly for orlando dressed as a roman. Can't wait for the calcium kid to be released too!!!

MMMMMMMMMMM MY TWO FAV GUYS IN THE WORLD IN ONE ROOM, NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE :ohmy: :tongue: NO HINTS.LOL

greety said:
Well,these girls look great,realy. But does anyone agree that they are heavily made up for that age??
Yeah Greety I agree with you;)
Mu mum would be so mad at me if I would do that

c8553f02.jpg

Thanks Kelly! What a beauty! :cute: (both of them)

Do I see second generation Bonosleeves?:sexywink: :cute:

Last edited:
orlando dressed as a roman

I think I've watched the "One" video too many times...I read this as "Orlando dressed as a woman"!!! :huh:

Now, back to the subject at hand...both of the girls are stunningly beautiful!! Eve definitely has a lot of Ali in her & Jordan looks more like Bono...she got his perfect chin! Ali is as gorgeous as always and Bono...:drool: ...he looks so tan & healthy!

Who has a pic of Bono's mum? Somebody posted it once and said Jordan took after her.

In one of the big photos with Ali you can see her purse really well , and there are two little girls on the bag. I wonder if that is the bag she made of her girls???

And thanks to those who posted the pics ! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom