Bono at Toronto Film Festival Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not Jordan, Eve, or Ali. It does remind me of one of Edge's girls (from those wedding pics), so I'm guessing either her or some other friend.

Bono's looking good! :drool: Liam Neeson, on the other hand, is looking old. (This is for those who are always saying Bono looks old!)

kellyahern said:
507fd67e.jpg

d3c407a3.jpg

b2f403a2.jpg

3e1bbe8a.jpg

90b62515.jpg

78e0d8e8.jpg

d2904bc7.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics!!!! :drool:

I'm taking a wild guess but I think the girl in the pic is one of their PR/Media ppl. I've seen her at the shows....she brings the photographers to the media pit before the show starts. Looks like her but who really knows? :shrug:

Hope to see some of you in Chicago!!! :wave:

Bono's got to be the most adorable man alive! Thanks for the pictures (I love to hear Liam Neesom speak--I can do without looking at him though :wink: )

Jamila said:

‘I would not know how high to jump or how far I was falling without Leonard Cohen. His songs are conversations I have been trying to have all of my life with some of the same people implored: Jesus Christ;.Judas Iscariot; Yahweh; all the women in the world; Buddha…

‘Oh yes, to raise the bar and drink at it was one thing. To serve at it and pray with the customers, another.

‘To live on the hill and keep looking up. That’s what I admire about Leonard Cohen, that’s the trick… and it’s tricky this religious stuff, believing in consequences to actions, but above all else believing that Grace may outmaneouvre Karma …or else Leonard we’re both in trouble.

’That's what I came away with after thirty years listening to Leonard Cohen - humour as a rhyme for humility.'

:love: :faint: :love:

Fabulous words, as usual. He knows exactly how to say it.

Meanwhile I'll forever be indebted to Leondard for his song Hallelujah which Bono's version of is to die for (thanks to those lyrics!).

Back
Top Bottom