Bono at the races

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
Irish Rock star Bono is seen at the 83rd edition of the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe horse race in Paris, October 3, 2004. REUTERS/Jack Dabaghian

r3549927107.jpg

r398692560.jpg

That's not unusual, Bono has a recent history of rewearing the same outfit to several events in a row if he really likes it;)

Thanks Kelly for the nice pics! :wave:

kellyahern said:
the caption says the other person is "R&B singer Nicole" - is she popular in Europe? I've never heard of her :reject:

Never heard of her either... but then again, I don't listen to R&B... :shrug:

BTW, thanks for the pics! :bow:

That's not the first time he's been spotted at the races. He and his family regularly attend racing events in Dublin, and he owns a race horse as well.

biff said:
That's not the first time he's been spotted at the races. He and his family regularly attend racing events in Dublin, and he owns a race horse as well.

What's his horse called?

Souly said:

What's his horse called?

I've never heard. You can check out the archive at U2log for May 13, 2003, the item titled "Bono's Birthday Barbecue". He bought himself a racehorse for his birthday that year.
Gawd, he must be hard to buy for! What would you get a guy who has absolutely everything he needs, including a racehorse?:wink:

biff said:

I've never heard. You can check out the archive at U2log for May 13, 2003, the item titled "Bono's Birthday Barbecue". He bought himself a racehorse for his birthday that year.
Gawd, he must be hard to buy for! What would you get a guy who has absolutely everything he needs, including a racehorse?:wink:

Wow. Did I mention I love this man? Wonder if his horse does well....

Keocmb said:
I wonder if buying yourself a horse is kind of like a mid-life crisis for the absurdly rich. :hmm:

Well I know a poor 22 year old girl who bought a horse online on a whim :sigh:

I think Bono is one of the most beautiful people in the world but, he needs to dye his hair or get the color stripped or something...do you see all of that white. That looks a little funny. I love the hairstyle he has now...looks great! He just needs to pick a color. He is looking skunky.

clementine_rose said:
I think Bono is one of the most beautiful people in the world but, he needs to dye his hair or get the color stripped or something...do you see all of that white. That looks a little funny. I love the hairstyle he has now...looks great! He just needs to pick a color. He is looking skunky.

I agree! His hair looks a little unhealthy and I don't like how he has an egg-shaped head nowadays. I wish he'd go back to black, I think that was verrrrrry sexy...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom