Bono at the Four Seasons!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok....scrap the pic thing. The person who's sending them to me made me promise not to post them anywhere:( Maybe I can get permission to show you guys quick...or someone else has some...there was like 20 people..and I was the only dope without a camera:banghead:

About Bono picking his nose...was it a small pick or did he really dig in there? :wink:

Dismantled said:
Ok....scrap the pic thing. The person who's sending them to me made me promise not to post them anywhere:( Maybe I can get permission to show you guys quick...or someone else has some...there was like 20 people..and I was the only dope without a camera:banghead:

Would it be ok to share them through email? I was there with a couple of friends and Bono held one of my friend's hand for a while but none of us had a camera! I was really hoping to find some pictures from it.

Its going to be a while..this person and I have been in contact and she needs to get access to a scanner..but when she does she will send them too me. I will ask her if email is ok and I will def send them to you if its alright:hug:

Brkngrrl you were there too?! Wasn't that the coolest!!
:drool:

Raid:lmao: It wasn't like he was sitting there with his finger up his nose the whole time...but it wasn't just a quick thing either..it was a pretty good dig:lmao: I was totally facinated:lmao: not grossed out at all....damn that guy could do anything and I would just stare all dreamily and be like "wow:drunk: "

Dismantled said:
Its going to be a while..this person and I have been in contact and she needs to get access to a scanner..but when she does she will send them too me. I will ask her if email is ok and I will def send them to you if its alright:hug:

Raid:lmao: It wasn't like he was sitting there with his finger up his nose the whole time...but it wasn't just a quick thing either..it was a pretty good dig:lmao: I was totally facinated:lmao: not grossed out at all....damn that guy could do anything and I would just stare all dreamily and be like "wow:drunk: "

Yes it was!! I still can't believe the luck we had. We had heard that they were staying at the Ritz this time around but decided to walk by the four seasons anyway (just incase) and we saw all the commotion going on and realized Bono was there! It was unexpected and we were unprepared but while people were posing with him for pictures he grabbed my friends hand and just held it for a while! I was hoping to find any pictures at all from that day. If she decides it is ok to share pictures through email could you please email me? brkngrrl@hotmail.com

brkngrrl said:

Yes it was!! I still can't believe the luck we had. We had heard that they were staying at the Ritz this time around but decided to walk by the four seasons anyway (just incase) and we saw all the commotion going on and realized Bono was there! It was unexpected and we were unprepared but while people were posing with him for pictures he grabbed my friends hand and just held it for a while! I was hoping to find any pictures at all from that day. If she decides it is ok to share pictures through email could you please email me? brkngrrl@hotmail.com

Yes, if she decides it ok to share I will most def send them to you!:yes: Thats so cool about him grabbing your friends hand!!!omg:hyper:

Dismantled said:

Yes, if she decides it ok to share I will most def send them to you!:yes: Thats so cool about him grabbing your friends hand!!!omg:hyper:

Thanks Dismantled!

Dismantled said:

The nose picking thing---I just thought of a name for your next party thread-Dis--Bono's Pickin' and We're Grinnin' (if you're too young to remember that line--I will explain.) :wink: Glad you got to see him-no matter what he was doing. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
The nose picking thing---I just thought of a name for your next party thread-Dis--Bono's Pickin' and We're Grinnin' (if you're too young to remember that line--I will explain.) :wink: Glad you got to see him-no matter what he was doing. :drool:

He he he..:lmao: we will have to use that one BD!! Well he was pickin and I was grinnin:wink: it was nice to see him be normal.....:drool: omg..I am drooling over bonos nose pickin:wink:

Hi Everyone! I was there at the four seasons also. I booked a room there hoping to meet Bono and it worked! I was walking down the street and out of the corner of my eye saw a guy who looked just like Bono sitting in the restauraunt eating lunch. Holy shit it was him! My husband and I could not believe it. We went into the lobby and checked in and then waited for him to come out. I shook his hand and kissed his cheek in the lobby and outside got him to sign my Peter and the Wolf book. The four seasons security would not allow pictures inside, but outside they did. I really wanted a picture with Bono but the whole thing was so rushed. Before he was whisked away in the car a guy in the crowd said "How about a picture with a Cork man" (he was from Cork) So Bono said yes and posed with him. I offered to take the picture. The Cork man's name is Kevin and he said I could post the link to his site:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/kevsconcertpics
There are 3 pics there from the 4 seasons. I took the one of Kevin and Bono. It was so surreal to look thru the camera lens and see BONO 2 feet in front of me looking right at me (well, ok the camera) If anyone else was there I would love to see pictures. I was wearing a purple shirt and had my 2 year old daughter Bridget with me. I met a girl named Holly from Buffalo NY who was wearing a Boston Red Sox hat. She asked him to sign it and he wrote "ono" after the B on the hat. I hope you all enjoy Kevin's website!!!:bono:

WOW!!! Fantastic story!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

And thanks for the link - V good pix of B with Cork man!!! :wink:

YAY!! some pics:bow: thank you!!! they are great!!!! See the girl in blue in the first two pics..I was directly behind/left to her:drool: what a great day that was:drool:

Back
Top Bottom