Bono at the Beckett Centenary festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:
kellyahern said:
from filmmagic:

fc57dfbe.jpg

:giggle: He cracks me up! What's he doing?

Thank you, thank you to all who put up pics! :bow:

I think he needs my help with that ....:wink:

kellyahern said:

I don't like facial hair (not because of the look, but the texture...my dad used to torment us with it, and now with my fiance...I just find it uncomfortable)...but I DO like this picture. Reminds me of why I'm PLEBAn :macdevil:

biff said:

The rythms in the performance were spectacular. It was musical!
He's really a gifted speaker/actor.

It reminds me of a great quote about him from an article by Andrew Mueller: "He's a prolific and entertaining talker - I can imagine he gave the Blarney Stone the one kiss it still talks about."

That description is dead on.
I love that quote about the Blarney Stone! :wink:

WildHoney said:
Thanks for the photo's girls :bow:

:grumpy: Why didn't i insist on going to Dublin next week :sad:

Don't worry- I live near Dublin at the moment! And I haven't seen Bono nor had I a clue he would be at Dublin castle :sad:
I think he will be at a certain hotel tonight, as Bob Geldof receives an award and Bono is expected to come as well! (But I won't be there anyway... ;))

Bono looks like hes having a great time - I love seeing him clown around like he does. Good on him.
But loose the pink shades!!

I concur on the pink shades--they make him look older around the eyes--bags or something. Other than that he's adorable. :drool:

kellyahern said:
[]

5b26526b.jpg

:giggle:
Swagger-walk: definition: In greetings, a man may use the swagger-walk while approaching another man to demonstrate power, strength, and dominance.:wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Is it weird that I had to put my hand on the screen and cover up the mullet before being able to decide that I really like the beard on him?

I've always loved the mullet!!! And that photo I've never seen before. Love those baby blues.:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom