Bono at RC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
:censored: watermarks!

00267221.jpg

00267300.jpg

I loved that coat and he looks great. I love his determination and he really got his message across hopefully to alot of people--I know I listened (and looked :drool: )

Love the suit.....it's time to lose the shades....don't mind the hair length but I'm not to keen on the greasy-slicked-back-haven't-showered-in-days-just-left-the-truck-stop look. Anyway, not that this has anything to do with his message. Good work as always. :D

Bono :up:

I was having a conversation with some friends today, and VH1 was on the tv. Suddenly, they showed a clip from Bono at one of the conventions and I stopped mid-sentence, pointed to the tv (almost taking someone's eye out) and screamed "Bono! Bono!"

I like the shades he's been sporting this week. But I'm still partial to the classic blue ones.

I loved how he threw O'Reiley a curveball when he non-chalantly said, "The pope gave me this." :lol:

He looks great!;):) I am just into it when guys have long hair. His smiles are beautiful.:):wink:

Last edited:
He looks better here at the Republican Convention than he did at the Democratic Convention. Maybe he dressed up more for the Repubicans! :laugh: His hair looks darker, much better!

Back
Top Bottom