Bono at ONE campaign in Beverly Hills 4/6/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! Thanks for the pix and Kelly for the article! :applaud:

Bono looks gorgeous as ever&you know....it's funny 'cos i was just thinking that i haven't seen Bono wearing all that much pink!I've seen Edge wearing more of that colour!

The combination of the pink shirt and the leather jacket looks yummy on him! :drool: :drool:

5f788f37.jpg

thanx Kelly !!!
He looks soo good !!! It's amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:

miss becky said:

ACKKKK I know where this photo was taken. He was at The Ivy on Robertson Blvd. in Bev Hills! Must been having lunch there yesterday! Damn it...there are times like this I wished I still in LALA land:drool:

miss becky said:

I agree with whoever it was who said earlier that this pic is special. I wonder if Ali, when she sees Bono walking towards her, feels her heart turn over? 'Cos mine does if I imagine myself in her shoes. He's such a lovely man. :sigh:

Cool! That shirt looks like it needs a cumberbund though. However, I'm sure everyone...including myself...will be dying to have one in the coming months.

Thanx for the pix!

again - shirt is more of an accessory than an article of clothing when one leaves said shirt open to navel

not that I'm complaining:wink:

The picture with Ali is just so sweet

thanks guys for posting these!

It's a CLEAVAGE shirt!! He should just forget the buttons, he really doesn't need them for anything- right?? I mean, I'm not going to tell him he needs to button up!

NOT A CHANCE!!

*Save the Buttons!*

THANKS! :bow: I saw this on ET last night. Bono was so sexy. :flirt: I sure wish Brad Pitt would grow his hair out :sigh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
bono4.jpg

now i'm not joe fashion plate over here... but someone needs to tell robin williams that this shirt is hideously ugly. not even bono could pull that shirt off...

Well I think he looks gorgeous, and plenty of us here would love to see him 'pull that shirt off' :sexywink: but not because there's anything wrong with it! :macdevil:

Gorgeous pics everyone! :love:

:faint:

oh

my

god

hot hot hot hot hot :combust:

and when next to him bono looks so much more gorgeous than brad pitt!

Back
Top Bottom