Bono at ONE campaign in Beverly Hills 4/6/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Exactly my sentiment- Brad who? IMO, the difference between those two is that Bono'll still be hotter than Brad no matter how old they get because his beauty is on the inside as well as the outside. Not to say Brad is a jerk, but you all know what I mean :) hopefully

That shirt looks lovely on him. Makes him look younger, too... what's with the black stripe though? hehe. The picture above the one where he's kissing Ali- CHEST! :tongue: One lucky woman she is.

Wonderful pictures!! Is that shirt red or pink????:eyebrow: I love it either way. :wink:

That picture of him kissing Ali is sooo incredibly :slant: I can't think of a word to describe it. I don't want to say sexy--thats not right. Hmmm..dunno. Its so beautiful. I know weak...I'm having an off day.

sweetie said:
Wonderful pictures!! Is that shirt red or pink????:eyebrow: I love it either way. :wink:

That picture of him kissing Ali is sooo incredibly :slant: I can't think of a word to describe it. I don't want to say sexy--thats not right. Hmmm..dunno. Its so beautiful. I know weak...I'm having an off day.

Beautiful is the word. :) I'd call that shirt a sort of salmon or sherbert. Ew, I just imagined salmon flavoured ice cream sherbert.

bono4.jpg

now i'm not joe fashion plate over here... but someone needs to tell robin williams that this shirt is hideously ugly. not even bono could pull that shirt off...

Thank you Kelly! I'm sitting here at work, just drooling myself to death. The girl who sits behind me is laughing herself silly over my reactions. :wink:

I love the shirt and I think Bono looks absolutely hot.:drool: :drool:

But for whatever reason the Seinfeld "Puffy Shirt" comes to mind.:huh:

Those aren't ruffles :madspit: :mad: They're seam thingies.... :wink: Heee.

Besides... he has worn ruffles before and has pulled them off :drool:

These are all GREAT pics. I wish I had known would have gone over there.

eriekittym

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Nerfherder said:

LOL, did they line up by height on purpose? :wink: Either way, he looks good. Go, Bono!

From what I've read, Brad Pitt's rather tall - around 6' if not more so. Yet, in that picture, Bono doesn't look that much shorter than Pitt. So either Pitt isn't that tall or - and the most likely reason - Bono is once again wearing his Spice Girl super-soled shoes! :D

Back
Top Bottom