Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty: I think it's time for me to revive the gif thread again...

:hyper:

*runs to gif thread*

(thank you for the YouTube goodness!)

Across the Universe Premiere?

Hey New Yawkers.... anyone hear when the premiere will be? Could possibly take place at the Ziegfeld? Betcha you know who will be there....

and how long until we have a Dr. Roberts smilie

Re: Across the Universe Premiere?

tbird said:
Hey New Yawkers.... anyone hear when the premiere will be? Could possibly take place at the Ziegfeld? Betcha you know who will be there....

I think I have heard and been reading that a Toronto film festival will premiere the movie. :sad:

I hope I'm wrong.

Re: Re: Across the Universe Premiere?

JCOSTER said:

I think I have heard and been reading that a Toronto film festival will premiere the movie. :sad:

I hope I'm wrong.

Across the Universe is in general release not film festival. The Daniel Lanois film with clips of U2 in Morocco is premiering at the Toronto Film Festival.

Dana

Re: Across the Universe Premiere?

tbird said:

:wink:

bonodrrobert1kafrun.gif

thanks to the amazing Mad Smiley Scientist kafrun :D

BonoFox1 said:
OOPS IM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF!!!!LOL!!!!!!NEXT Friday the 14th........:drool:

:hyper:

You're seeing it the 14th? It won't be at my local Indy cinema until the week after! (21st) Stupid East Coast. :mad:

BTW, Evan Rachel Wood is from these parts...Raleigh, NC. :yes:

well the premiere is coming up, and Bono will probably be there...and so will Evan Rachel Wood and her (still can't believe i'm saying this) boyfriend Marlyn Manson...so is a Manson Bono encounter likely? :yikes:

europop2005 said:
well the premiere is coming up, and Bono will probably be there...and so will Evan Rachel Wood and her (still can't believe i'm saying this) boyfriend Marlyn Manson...so is a Manson Bono encounter likely? :yikes:

:shocked: :yikes:

europop2005 said:

I'm sure under that makeup, Marlyn is a nice guy :yes:

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom