Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chazman151 said:
The TV show Extra had a Bono-centric sneak peek of Across the Universe
Made a quick video which you can access here (wmv)

Thank you for the sneak peek! :bow: I'm just hoping we'll get to see this movie in theatres here in Finland!! :eyebrow: Any idea of the exact release date of the movie yet?

From his "interview", seems that he'll be in the movie for more than just a song or two. Also seems a perfect part for him- a mentor, a thing for the ladies.
Counting the days!!!!

thanks chazman for the link :) ... if you want to get in the mood for the 60's ... catch the "Summer of Love" exhibit at the Whitney Museum in NYC... and any of you that go .... while you are waiting on line there is an art piece hanging opposite the line .... 3 tv monitors that show people walking in the museum.. real time ... and every so often one screen flashes and shows clips of music videos ... when i was there with my friend .. all of a sudden Bono flashed on the screen .. i thought i was seeing things... the piece is called Survelliance Installation ... very cool ...was actually better than the 60's exhibit ( a little boring 'cept for some cool pix of the Stones)...
cannot wait for this movie !

chazman151 said:

Bono: and he has these moves, always playing with the women in the room

gee :hmm: now where does that sound familiar?

:giggle:

Thanks for the vid chazman! :drool: he looks FINE!

chazman151 said:

I cannot access this page! :sad: It says I need a password or something.

Maybe someone can upload the video on another website?! That would be great!

last unicorn said:

I cannot access this page! :sad: It says I need a password or something.

Maybe someone can upload the video on another website?! That would be great!

OK, answering my own post. I finally found a way to download the video, thank you chazman for uploading!

Oh man, seeing Bono look like that is really strange, but it seems like he has a bigger role in the movie, not only a cameo. I'll go and see if and when the movie is playing here, I would love to see it.

Moving around ... self confidence ... playing with the women ...

sounds like Bono is playing himself?!

Saw this on flickr :

1253989913_ec93136b61_o.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks for the info! :wave: Have to keep my eyes opened for a possible release date here!! :wink:

Edit! "Limited" engagement begins Sept. 14th. I assume that means in the big cities. :wink:

Opens nationwide Sept. 21st.

Miringeltje said:
The foto is named:

0-Bono-Book-1

I think it could be something from the movie set.

From the flickr account of the same person:

1254005311_63f0497e35_o.jpg

:lol: I'm the one in white, getting ready to pass out. Cool pics, Miringeltje, thanks!

jaynejenjune said:
thanks chazman for the link :) ... if you want to get in the mood for the 60's ... catch the "Summer of Love" exhibit at the Whitney Museum in NYC... and any of you that go .... while you are waiting on line there is an art piece hanging opposite the line .... 3 tv monitors that show people walking in the museum.. real time ... and every so often one screen flashes and shows clips of music videos ... when i was there with my friend .. all of a sudden Bono flashed on the screen .. i thought i was seeing things... the piece is called Survelliance Installation ... very cool ...was actually better than the 60's exhibit ( a little boring 'cept for some cool pix of the Stones)...
cannot wait for this movie !

I reeeeeaaaalllly want to see that! My kids are very uninterested so I have to wait to get a sitter. I know it will be ending soon.:(

Miringeltje said:
The foto is named:

0-Bono-Book-1

I think it could be something from the movie set.

From the flickr account of the same person:

1254005311_63f0497e35_o.jpg

Yeah, and I'm the one in the multicoloured dress, (I'm wearing a very similar dress, which is actually a mini my Mum made for me, in my avatar!) blowing kisses at our man! :kiss:

Thanks for the pic Miringeltje! :up:

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:

I reeeeeaaaalllly want to see that! My kids are very uninterested so I have to wait to get a sitter. I know it will be ending soon.:(

hope you get to see the exhibit....actually your kids might like it ... there is a covered room with all colored foam cushions to bounce around in ... there were lots of kids there when i went.
everything is very colorful...... also ... the joshua light show rooms are great .... they are dark rooms with music from that era .. and the light show is on the wall.
if you get there .. enjoy

Back
Top Bottom