Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who are those girls and WHY are they soclose to our man?
Are they from the movie? AND what is Bono's role exactly as DR.
Roberts- a feel good kind of doctor, delivering soul wrenching, healing spirituality when he sings(he does sing in this, right?). And look, he has the fringe jacket on :drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao: I can't help but laugh when I see him like this. He looks like a 70's hippy.

Though I must admit, he doesn't look bad at all...:faint:

Here's another:

bonodrrobertbettyaccountingasstjore.jpg

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

And cringe-worthy? Half the stuff Bono does is cringe-worthy! I've seen him cringe at himself :lol:

I was already giggling at the photos but this was a one-two punch in the funny bone, and now I'm wiping off the monitor. Five points, DreamOutLoud13!

JCOSTER said:
I think along with the Fly, Mirrowball Man, and MacPhisto we know have the Dr. Roberts image.

(sassy '86 images)

To me, you've just ruined the most rocktacular era of Bono by comparing it to this movie that will be horrible and not really very good at all and will undoubtably recieve 4 stars in Mojo.

bonocomet said:
Maybe Ali told him to come home like that :hmm:

:lol: He looks so cute there, clutching his book! :giggle:

But now I can't stop singing that Robbie Williams song, "Jesus in a Camper Van."

:reject:

:drool: Am I alone in thinking the Dr Roberts look is the hottest since the Fly? :drool:

It's the jeans I tell ya *stares* and the norti dirrrrrrrty look

*frantically fans self before passing out*

MadDaisy said:
:drool: Am I alone in thinking the Dr Roberts look is the hottest since the Fly? :drool:

You're not alone. I'm thinking about starting a support group.

Those JEANS! :drool:

and I love The Beatles so I can't wait to see the film!
Across the Universe is my fave song of theirs.

Not that I'd be able to listen if Bono's on screen *jeans*

Bono Mot said:

You're not alone. I'm thinking about starting a support group.

Those JEANS! :drool:

Thank goodness for that!
Yes a support group would help I'm sure, if we can all bring along our Dr R pics. We'll be there hours! :wink:

^ :lol: I lost the plot thanks to those jeans! Oh yeah, The Beatles! :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

To me, you've just ruined the most rocktacular era of Bono by comparing it to this movie that will be horrible and not really very good at all and will undoubtably recieve 4 stars in Mojo.

Who cares, I'm seeing the movie to see Bono.

Back
Top Bottom