Bono and The Edge on CNBC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guys - I'm a little late to the party (pesky work) but over in ETYKIW they had a lovely quicktime stream of the conference (I watch the whole thing since I am a mac nerd) but towards the nd you have bono and edge talking plus a little clip of OOS which is BEAUTIFUL
Love Bono, Love Edge, Love Steve
(little bit drunk now - had to have beer after plunking down close to 400 dollars on ipod - of course the baby had to be shipped overnight - ipod good)
must think of name for ipod - thrid gen ipod is named "the precious" but think this one should have special u2 name:)

starsgoblue said:

They sang two songs....read what I freakin' write in my posts!

Was that necessary? Part of what makes PLEBA so great is the fact that most of us are willing to help someone out if they have questions, not to make them feel stupid.

I thought they'd show the performance or at least some of it. I guess I didn't really care about the interview as much as watching them perform :shrug:

PowerSurge said:

your the best, you rock!

by the way....where did you see my email? (this may be a dumb question, but I've worked 12hrs today, so my brain is mush)

Oh um I clicked on your profile and there's a link to "Click here to email PowerSurge". I don't have your address, it just sends it through the site. :)

Sue DeNym said:
Yes, The Edge is finally coming to terms with the fact that he is an incredibly attractive, sexy man. :love:

I hope he wears that shirt on tour

Oh, he'll better wear that shirt!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

... I think I'm starting to have a thing for Edge... :reject:

Sue DeNym said:
(and I get the feeling it's going to be more tattered before too long!) :D

:yes: :lol:

Sue DeNym said:

Yes, The Edge is finally coming to terms with the fact that he is an incredibly attractive, sexy man. :love:

I hope he wears that shirt on tour (and I get the feeling it's going to be more tattered before too long!) :D

So I wonder if he has that one tattered shirt--as seen here...

33%3B%3B%3B32323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323566%3A%3B573%3Bot1lsi

...or if he has several. And is there a specific tattering process or did one shirt get shredded in the dryer, he thought "What the hell?" and put it on anyway, realizing it would be hot?

ipodedgebono.jpg

I do believe I spy a hole in the jeans as well
I'm excited to see the tattered tee on tour - good ventilation for Edge
As to if the shirt is purposefully tattered is another matter - it appears that The Edge had to one-up Bono's tearing shirts in two by abusing shirts in another way:) - Edge's counter-measure to Bono's "I am a sexy beast look" - more low key -but just as effective.

nurse chrissi said:
ipodedgebono.jpg

I do believe I spy a hole in the jeans as well
I'm excited to see the tattered tee on tour - good ventilation for Edge
As to if the shirt is purposefully tattered is another matter - it appears that The Edge had to one-up Bono's tearing shirts in two by abusing shirts in another way:) - Edge's counter-measure to Bono's "I am a sexy beast look" - more low key -but just as effective.

I think low-key but effective sums up a lot of what Edge does.

dsmith2904 said:

So I wonder if he has that one tattered shirt--as seen here...

33%3B%3B%3B32323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323566%3A%3B573%3Bot1lsi

...or if he has several. And is there a specific tattering process or did one shirt get shredded in the dryer, he thought "What the hell?" and put it on anyway, realizing it would be hot?

he needs to wear that shirt more often! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom