Bono & The Edge love part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have lots more... um... all over the place... I'll upload them to PB and post them here as I find them. :rolleyes:

bonoantoncorbijnedgeexhibit.jpg

with the man himself :)

bonocloseup.jpg

I know these don't have Edge, sorry! But they are from the same event... still searching my files... I'm sure i have more Edge... btw... were Larry and Adam not there?? I've never seen any pics of them there...

why is Bono always crouching/sitting on the ground when there are taller people near him? :hmm: somebody's got a height complex :wink:

bonocomet said:

I know these don't have Edge, sorry! But they are from the same event... still searching my files... I'm sure i have more Edge... btw... were Larry and Adam not there?? I've never seen any pics of them there...

They were not there, I think. There is a report about the exhibit.

Qte
Huge turnout in New York for the opening of Anton Corbijn's U2 exhibition.

Edge and Bono showed up, as well as hundreds of fans and a small battalion of press photographers. And there were plenty of famous faces at the Stellan Holme Gallery gazing at the huge prints of Adam, Larry, Edge and Bono in various incarnations over a quarter century. We spotted Michael Stipe, Jeff Koons, Dave Gahan, Orlando Bloom and Gina Gershon... there were probably more but it was a bit of a bunfight.

If you're within striking distance of New York - or in the city for one of the shows this week - Anton's images, which are from his latest book 'U2&I', are hanging all week.

U2.com
Unqte

Galeongirl said:
why is Bono always crouching/sitting on the ground when there are taller people near him? :hmm: somebody's got a height complex :wink:

that explains his platform shoes? :D

corbinexhibit5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom