Bono & Robin Williams...HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Here's the scoop. A girl I work with has on more than one occasion commented on how she thinks Bono looks like Robin Williams. I am not denying that there could be a SLIGHT resemblance, but that is all. Anyway, here is a young picture of Robin as Mork. We all know what he looks like now.
039_38498.jpg

I need help from you girls to find pix of Bono that show him in his true glory...not looking at all like Robin Williams. :no: I know you can do it. :yes:

Post them here so I can show them to my friend.

Thanks!!!!

:wave:

I have heard this many times and I just don't see it. A lot of people think Pop Bono looked just like Robin Williams as Popeye but other than that, nope. Maybe certain ways he holds his mouth, but if you look at Bono as much as we do, you can tell a HUGE difference!

i think it's just the nose, they seem to have the same nose. but besides that, and maybe because theyre both short i would say they look nothing alike.
if bono looked like robin i would not drool over him one bit :|

Ha! I can kind of see it. The one that always cracks me up is at the end of the "Sunday Bloody Sunday" video (from the Red Rocks concert), he's down on one knee, and he's being shot from below, and he looks like ...

...Patrick Swayze. I kid you not! :p

Did anyone see the camera at the Golden Globes pan to Robin Williams when U2 was called for their award Sunday night?

All I can say is...

Here is a picture of Robin Williams now:

1043036448.3154329681.jpg

And here is another picture of Robin now:

1043036283.2617434201.jpg

And just for fun, here is another picture of Robin now:

1043046364.3825721459.jpg

Here is a picture of Bono now:

1043036264.2416164948.jpg

And here is another picture of Bono now:

1043036245.2885877855.jpg

And just for fun, one more picture of Bono now:

1043022091.4228284528.jpg

Based on these pictures, I really do not see the resemblance. I will admit, at times during the PopMart era, Bono did resemble Robin, but not any more.

Last edited:
Dreadsox, that makes me want to :scream: !!!

Thank you Doctor Who. I feel better now. :yes: That is just what I needed.

Back
Top Bottom